Loose Ends-22

Yeah so there's like 2 chapters left on here and then I'll be updating Stay Down more often (go read that if you haven't) because... I don't have a definite day for the sequel drop😂

Enjoy!!!❤️❤️❤️

Onika's POV

"I'm sorry. We kinda just went down at the same time I didn't mean to k-"
"It's alright Cyn. It was an accident. You don't gotta worry."I said with a forgiving smile.
"But what about Robyn?" She said with a worried expression.
"What about her? It was an accident and Robyn wouldn't really care anyway because it's her. She's a pretty laid back person."

"Auntie Nika! I'm ready to go."Jaylin said with a mug on her face.
"Alright Jay. It was nice seeing you again, Cyn." I said before giving her a friendly hug.
"Someone needs to whoop some sense into that little boy. I have washed my hands with him." Jaylin told Cyn which caused Cyn to laugh.
"Alright I'll be sure to tell his mama when she comes to get him. Bye now."

Beyoncé's POV

"Alright Shawn...follow me." I told him as I led him to my office that was all completely void of personality.
"This...is now yours." I said gesturing to the room.
"Wait...I really got the promotion?" He asked in awe.
"Yeah...you annoy me the least out of everyone who works here so I just decided to give it to you."

He gave me a huge smile before wrapping me in a tight hug.
"Hey I'm still your boss we aren't that friendly." I said.
"Yes ma'am." He said quickly before shaking my hand.
"Here are the keys...don't disappoint me or I will personally come back to fire you. Bye Shawn." I said before grabbing the last box in the room and walking out.

"Wait! Boss!" He yelled after me causing me to turn around.
"What's up?" I asked curiously.
"Thank you."
"No problem." I said before walking out of my diner, giving it one last look. I had so many memories here, this place made me proud of myself...it also got me to where I was a couple days ago. To a positive place with people who loved me unconditionally with no questions asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onika's POV

I pulled into Beyoncé's driveway with Robyn and Jaylin in the car with me.
We were here to help Beyoncé pack since she'd be leaving soon. We got out of the car and Jaylin skipped to the door, before repeatedly ringing the doorbell. Robyn began to bang on the front door yelling "it's the police" in a deep voice.

Before long, Beyoncé came up to the door looking down at her phone.
"Look officer, the restaurant isn't in my care anymore, I don't know what to tell you. If you're here for the weed it's not mine it's Robyn Rihanna F-"
"Hey! You snitchin'?" Robyn said in disbelief causing Beyoncé to quickly look up.

"What?No...I saw you uh...through the window." She said nervously.
"Right. Let's get started. I got weed to smoke."Robyn pushed through the door, disappearing around the corner.
"Uh...okay. Onika you help me with my room, Jaylin you can do my closet, and uh...Robyn...just don't break anything, I guess."

Robyn mugged her and walked into the kitchen.
"I'm eatin' ya leftovers!" She yelled as the rest of us walked up the stairs.
"Whatever makes you happy." Beyoncé said quietly. You could tell she didn't actually know what to say.

Beyoncé's POV

"I can tell she's going to miss me, regardless of how she's acting." I said to Onika once we got into my room.
"Clearly. She's definitely an ass about it but it's like that's the only way she can show any type of actual emotion." She agreed.
"Yeah...I just wish we knew more about her."
"I tried to get her to open up a few days ago and she basically shut it down with this deep ass 'mystery is good' thing." Onika said as she put some shirts in a box.