No breaks-15

My bad I'm kinda late my little sister took over my phone but I'm here now☺️
So as some of you noticed last chapter, Beyoncé was pretty quiet. Beyoncé is always quieter than Onika and Robyn BUT she will be a main part in the shook feeling you will receive very soon so stay tuned!
(I'm evil as fuck for the rest of this plot forgive me😂💀)

Enjoy!❤️

Onika's POV

I woke up on a comfortable bed between Beyoncé and Robyn. I laid there for about five minutes before my boredom set in.
"Bey." I said tapping her shoulder.
"Onika. Go back to sleep." She said rolling over onto her back, slipping back into slumber.
"But I'm bored." I whined looking over at Robyn.

I better not mess with her. I feel like I pissed her off enough on this trip so I guess it's back to Beyoncé. I slid off the bed and over to Beyoncé's feet.
I grabbed the bottom of the blanket and put it over my head, working my way up to Beyoncé's thighs. I slipped down her shorts and threw them on the ground.

I opened her legs wider and flattened my tongue against her center. I felt her begin to stir a little bit. I stuck two fingers into her and began to suck on her clit.
"FUCK!" She yelled as she arched her back.
"Beyoncé what da hell?" Robyn said as she turned over.

"Th-that's not you?" She asked confusedly which caused me to speed up, curling my fingers to hit her spot.
"Does it look like it's me?"
"Oh my- I'm gonna cum!"she screamed.
I took my fingers out of her and began to lick furiously. A moment later she came undone.

I came out from under the covers licking my lips. Beyoncé was breathing heavily while Robyn gave me a straight face.
"Good morning ladies" I said perkily before I grabbed Beyoncé's neck, pulling her into a tongue-filled kiss.
"I know I just ate but the free breakfast is over in about an hour and a half and we have to be on our way after that so...chop chop." I said leaving them there and skipping over to the bathroom.

Beyoncé's POV

"What's up with her?" I asked suspiciously.
"I have no idea." Robyn said.
"Let's get dressed." I said shaking it off. We all got ready and headed over to the other room.
"Jayce come on we're gonna go get some food from the buffet!" Nicki yelled as she pounded on the door.
Seconds later the door swung open.

"Let's go!" Jayce said excitedly. Nicki hopped onto his back and they walked down the hallway together.
"A whole ass mess." Solange mumbled and took off after them.
When Robyn, Lolo, and I reached the buffet we saw Onika and Jayce wreaking havoc. Jayce had a stack of 5 waffles and Onika had a plate full of cinnamon rolls with bacon on top. They plopped down at a table with enough chairs for all of us.

"Robyn watch them while I make your plate. We don't need another grand theft debit card with those two." I said.
"Why the hell I gotta do it? I'm not super nanny."She said.
"Robyn. Go."
"Fine" she said as she stomped over to the table and pulled out a chair plopping down.

I got in line and Solange stood behind me.
"Mom called. She said she wants us to come down pretty soon." Solange said.
"Why would that be? Last time I checked she kicked me out because I decided to go to culinary school and she stopped talking to you after that one day you missed communion."
"Yeah well...you should bring someone with you. If you decide to go."
"Alright. I'll think about it."

Robyn's POV

The table was dead silent. I watched as Onika crumbled the bacon on top of her cinnamon rolls. She reached into the center of the table and grabbed the syrup. I watched closely as she opened the syrup and poured it all over her cinnamon rolls. I raised an eyebrow and then directed my attention to Jayce putting a stick of butter on his top waffle.

"I'm just gonna sit here when one of ya starts having heart palpitations." I said leaning back in my chair.
"Hey I'd do the same for you so no hard feelings." Jayce said to me.
"Robyn. Be nice." Beyoncé said as she set my plate down in front of me.
"Yes ma'am." I grumbled, sticking my fork into the hash browns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onika's POV

"I'm back!"I said while sobbing as we pulled into the headquarters parking lot.
"You're so dramatic!" Robyn said as she took the key out of the ignition.
"I'm not! I need a long break from you Robyn Rihanna Fenty!" I grabbed my suitcase and gave her the finger before hopping off of the RV.
"See you at work on Monday!" She yelled after me causing me to shake my head.

I went home and spent the rest of the day rearranging my closet. Things were finally getting back to normal.
I plopped down on my bed and turned on the tv. A few minutes later, Robyn was in my room.
"Robyn what the hell? How'd you even get in here? I moved the emergency key from under the mat."
"You chose the simplest passcode for the automatic lock. Really though 1111? Anyone could break in."
"It's the only thing I could remember and plus, it's so simple I doubt anyone would guess it" I explained.

Robyn plopped down next to me wrapping her arms around me, peppering my face with kisses.
"Robyn! Get off! This was supposed to be a Robyn-free weekend!" I whined.
"And yet, I'm here."
"I had fun on the trip"I said reminiscing.

"I bet you did have fun with my debit card."
"I sure did. You know, we don't know much about each other"
"Mystery is good."
"Right." I said.
"I'm spendin the night."
"Fine just stay away from my closet." I said snuggling deeper into her side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to someone banging on the door. I looked over to see it was 2:30 in the morning. What the hell? I saw Jayce at the door with a little girl who was slightly familiar.
"Can you watch Jaylin for me? I need a break, I'm going out of town." He pushed her into the doorway and walked away. All she had was a book bag.

"Hey Jaylin. Are you tired?" I asked.
"yes ma'am." She said while looking down.
"you can sleep in the spare room and call me Nicki, alright."
"Okay, Nicki."
"What's in your bag?" I ask curiously.
"My iPad and my pajamas. Nicki, how long will I be here?" She asked, looking up at me shyly.

"I don't know, but I promise you we'll have a great time together. Get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning"
"Okay Nicki." She said, unpacking her bag. I smiled at her and walked back to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning, I woke up earlier than normal. Robyn was still snoring away next to me so I went to see Jaylin. I walked into the spare room and she was on the bed playing a game on her iPad.
"Hey Jaylin what do you want to eat?"
"Can we make pancakes?" She asked excitedly.

"Alright. Come on." She followed me into the kitchen where I got out the pancake mix and some chocolate chips and we began to make pancakes. After we made a big stack, I sat her down in front of the tv with some while I made Robyn a plate. While I was stacking them on her plate she came up behind me, sticking her hand in my shorts.

"We can't Robyn we have company." I said pulling her hand out.
"Company? Jayce, get out I'll see ya Monday at work. The only place I wanna see ya."
"Uh...Robyn it's not Jayce."
"Who else would it be? I know it's not Beyoncé she's at the diner."
Jaylin popped her head up over the back of the couch.

"Nika who's rugrat is dis? I know she wasn't here when I got here."
"Rugrat? I know you didn't just call me a rugrat when you came out here looking like Cynthia." Jaylin said. I covered my laugh in a cough.
"What's ya name brat?" Robyn asked as she scowled at her.
"Jaylin." She said with confidence.

"Nika who da hell does this 'Jaylin' belong to?"
"Uh...Jayce."
"You didn't tell me Jayce had a little sister."
"Jaylin's his daughter." I said as I watched Robyn flatline as expected.
"It all makes sense." She said with her mouth wide as Jaylin looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Jayce has a daughter?

Where did Jayce go and why?

Do you think Beyoncé will go see her mom?

How do you think Robyn and Jaylin will act towards each other?

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!❤️

1408 words