Never Lasts-18

So basically, I have a friend (friend #1) who has a boyfriend who cheats on her a lot and she does nothing about it/never believes it, and the other day she was approached by a friend of her boyfriend who told her that he's cheating on her.

Another friend of mine (friend #2) FaceTimed me today and told me that the person Friend#1's boyfriend is cheating with, is her; and that she's been talking to Friend #1's boyfriend since last school year and actually had no idea that this raggedy ass boy had a girlfriend.

Even though him and Friend#1 have been dating for over 6 months and I tried to get her to dump his sorry behind after he kissed the school's community coochie. So, in honor of the loop that was just thrown at me that caused my edges to cease in existence, I'm updating in hopes that you too, will be thrown for a loop.

Sorry for the slight tea spillage but this is a reason that I made this new account because no one from any school I've ever went to, follow me on here. 👍🏾

Enjoy!❤️

Beyoncé's POV

"Welcome to Houston. Thank you for flying with us. Enjoy your stay." The pilot said over the intercom.
"Alright Onika let's go get our bags. By the way when we see my mom, just follow my lead and don't question what I say."
"Yes daddy." She whispered in my ear.
"Onika watch yourself. My mom is making us stay with her so no dirty stuff."
"No promises." She said and smirked at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't forget to follow my lead." I said as I knocked on my mom's door.
"Hi Beyoncé!" My mom said and pulled me into a hug which I didn't reciprocate.
"Hello mother." I said coldly. She gave me a look of regret and shifted her eyes over to Onika.
"Who's this?" She asked.
"That's my friend, Onika." I said.

Onika scrunched up her face for a second until she remembered what I had told her moments before.
"It's nice to meet you, Ms.Knowles." Onika said with a friendly smile.
"Please call me Mama Tina. Beyoncé, your room is exactly how it was when you...left. Solange is out with friends. Please make yourself comfortable."
"Thank you Mama Tina" Onika said as my mother stepped to the side to allow us in.

When we reached my room I looked around to see it really was exactly the same. My name was written over my bed, there were pictures of Kelly, Michelle, and I all around. My bedding was still yellow and black.
"Beyoncé. What's going on between you and your mom?" Onika asked suspiciously.
"Nothing. She's just a narcissistic bitch." I mumbled.
"Okay...whenever you actually wanna talk about it, I'll be here." She said wrapping herself around me.

Robyn's POV

"Uncle Robyn where are we going?" Jaylin asked from the backseat.
"We're going to get you some clothes from Auntie Nika's house and then we're going to my house." I told her.
"Wow so you really have a house? I though Aunty Nika was lying."
"Of course I actually have a house!" I said pulling into Onika's apartment complex. Jaylin and Kai hit it off at the ice cream shop and Cyn agreed she'd bring Kai around more often.

After we got Jaylin's clothes we drove over to my house. I got the remote out of the center console and the gate opened slowly.
"Wow Uncle Robyn you got money!" Jaylin exclaimed in awe.
"And lucky you. You get to stay with me while Auntie Nika and Beyoncé are on vacation."

When we got inside and I took her to the nearest guest room I honestly didn't know what to do.
"Let's have a tea party!" Jaylin exclaimed with a huge smile on her face.
"I don't know about all of this. I-"
"I'm gonna change. You should go get ready!" She said as she pushed me out of the door.

I went into my room and changed into some sweats before walking back to the guest room. Jaylin opened the door and was wearing the obnoxious and dramatic looking tutu and a little plastic crown.
"How'd you even get that tutu? I told Onika to walk away from it." I said looking at her in disgust.
"She ordered it for me. Isn't it pretty? And stop looking at me in disgust when you look like that."