Neva da answer-11

So basically, I'm kind of fangirling rn and it has put me in an updating mood. 😊 So Thank you to Symonebranson and I hope you all enjoy this double update!❤️❤️

Onika's POV

"Welcome to Nevada bitches!" Robyn yelled.
"Thank god! Now you can pay that damn bill so we can get some damn service." Beyoncé said while rolling her eyes.
"Then I can get some right?" Robyn said with a smirk. Beyoncé mushed her in the face and got off the RV. I then kicked her in the shin causing her to hiss. I giggled and skipped down the stairs.

Jayce came out of the other RV and handed the keys to Solange.
"Your turn next." He said before looking up and making eye contact with Robyn causing him to scowl.
"Fuck ya lookin at long nose." Robyn said as she bucked at him.
"Long nose? If anyone's long nosed, it's Onika."
"I didn't even do anything to either of you!" I said while pouting.
"You just kicked the sh- I mean, yeah so don't talk to her like that asshole!" Robyn said.

"I prefer the term black king but go off girl!" Jayce said as he turned around and walked into the rest stop.
"Jayce wait up! You don't even have money what are you gonna buy?" I yelled as I took off after him.

Robyn's POV

Solange and Lolo shrugged their shoulders and began to walk towards the rest stop too. When I began to walk, Beyoncé yanked me back by my shirt causing me to choke.
"Can you ease off of Jayce before he pisses in your mouth while you sleep?" She asked.
"He's always asking for it though!" I countered.
"He's Onika's friend though. So behave. Got it?" She said sternly.

"Yes ma'am." I sputtered.
"Great." She said followed by a peck on the lips. I watched as she began to walk towards the rest stop. I walked faster to catch up with her.
"I'm not gonna lie, dat was kinda hot. I should at least be able to get a little taste, right?"
"Robyn. Shut the hell up." She said, not even casting any attention towards me.
"Yes ma'am." I said again, raising my hands in surrender.

Onika's POV

Jayce and I had already ordered our food using my money of course and got ourselves a table in the corner. The rest stop was crowded since we were in Carson City. We didn't know where anyone else was but we didn't need them to enjoy ourselves. I diverted my attention over to Jayce who blew out a frustrated sigh.

"What's up?" I asked him, worry was surely all over my face.
"Really Nicki? Your girlfriend threw a cup of piss at me, fine ass man took my money, he didn't blow my back out, and I never got his number. It hasn't even been 48 hours and it's already a shit show."
"You're right about that. Also don't worry about Robyn, I honestly have this theory that her brain was wired completely different from ours and that's why she's...well, Robyn."

Jayce gave me a suspicious look as he raised his cup of tea to his mouth.
"She has to be nicer to you than me, right?" He asked apprehensively.
"Bitch, the day before we started the trip she came over and dumped all of my suitcases out and packed me ONE with stuff of her choice! She ruined my closet's organization! Everything was arranged by color, hue, and item and now it's just arranged by color!" I explained causing a look of horror to appear on his face.

"I knew something was up! I've never seen you wear a Gucci shirt with converse until today! I thought you weren't feeling good!"
"I have one suitcase Jayce. ONE. With seven options!" I said as I began to sniffle. He came around to my side of the table and patted me on the back.
"Hey. It's gonna be ok Nika I promise. You can even wear some of my shirts as dresses if you need to." He said softly. I looked up at him.
"Really? I don't know what I'd do without you Jayceepoo." I said as I leaned into him.