Over it-14

This chapter is like...the last normal chapter of this book. Next chapter it all goes down from there. Edges will vanish, WIGS will be relocated, scalps SNATCHED.

 Edges will vanish, WIGS will be relocated, scalps SNATCHED

Enjoy! ❤️

There's a 3 day time skip here.

Beyoncé's POV

The next 2 days were pretty normal. At least for the group we were dealing with. The most eventful thing was when Nika almost crashed the RV because she missed the brake. Needless to say, that was her last time driving and she'd only been at it for about five minutes. We were now in Washington D.C. (a/n) I live like 20 minutes outside of D.C. (I live in Maryland)

Robyn parked the RV near a dock.
"Robyn why is the ocean darker than your soul?" Onika asked.
"That's not the ocean Nika. That's the Potomac River which btw we'll be on in about...15 minutes." Robyn explained.
"Why exactly is that?" I asked.
"We're doing the spirit of D.C boat tour. I mostly just wanna see Mount Vernon." She said.

"I don't see any mountains Robby I think you got scammed." Onika said.
"I- Onika. That's the name of where George Washington lived sweetie."
"Oh." She said with a confused look on her face. We all got off of the RV and waited for the others to exit the second one.

Onika's POV

Little does Robyn know, Jayce doesn't do boats. She's in for a rude awakening.
"What are we doing here?" He asked as he walked up to me.
"Robyn's making us do a boat tour. She wants to see George Washington's house on like a mountain or some shit like that." I told him.

"Ha! Y'all can get on that boat. You know I don't do anything on the damn water." He said while shaking his head.
"Let's go we're on da next ride" Robyn said.
"Oh I'm not going. You can get your happy little Rasta ass on that boat but my ass isn't going."
"Oh but ya are. I paid for da ticket and you bet off MY money in Vegas so I think it's only right that we bet off YOUR life." She said as she dragged him down the boardwalk.

We all sat on our comfy seats while Jayce stared straight ahead nervously tapping his foot. He didn't say a word the entire ride and he didn't move at all unless he was wiping his palms on his pants. When we got off the boat he did this ugly little dance.
"Alright guys we're gonna walk around a bit and record some of what we see so we can get some inspiration."

I whined because I did NOT feel like walking. Robyn bent down in front of me and I clapped before getting on her back. She straightened herself out, holding onto me under my thighs.
"Big ass baby." Jayce mumbled.
"Yeah? That's why you're walking. Stay mad." I said flipping my hair. We filmed as we walked down the streets seeing people rushing to work which was either on the street or in one of the tightly packed together buildings. I fell asleep on Robyn's shoulder after about 20 minutes.

When I woke up, we were in line on a long boardwalk. I looked up to see a huge Ferris wheel.
"Nice of you to join us Nika. This is the capital wheel." Robyn said.