Planning-9

Robyn's POV

"I don't wanna go!"Onika whined to me for the thousandth time today.
"Too bad. Ya got no choice." I said while rolling my eyes.
"But why Robby? I'm gonna lose my mind!" She said with a dramatic pout.
"Onika." I said while tapping my foot.
"Come on now Robby, don't you value my feelings?" She said. She moved closer to me looking up at me through her eyelashes.

"I do when ya not being completely unreasonable." I said.
She didn't want to go on a road trip because she's dramatic. I got the idea to appeal to the demographic of more citizens than just those living in California. I rented out two humongous RVs that we'd drive from here to Washington D.C. and back, stopping in each state capital along the way to examine the style and demographic to appeal to.

"Robby pwease."
"Onika Tanya Maraj. Why are you making such a big deal out of this? I told you already you'll be in the same RV as Bey and I. Jayce and whatever thotties he invites, can go in the other one. You'll be living in luxury it's not like you'll be disconnected from the world." I attempted to reason with her.
"....fine. But if you piss me off between now and then, I'll be the thottie in an RV with Jayce and you and Beyoncé can bump clits all you want in the other RV."
"Alright. Deal." I officially give up.

Beyoncé's POV

I was in the kitchen of my restaurant trying to reason with Kelly over the phone.
"Kelly. I just need you to come in for like a couple of hours a day just to make sure it's not on fire." I explained.
"Will I be getting paid?" She asked.

"What? Hell no! I literally just need you over here for like 2 hours a day. I'll be gone for a week!"
"Then why can't you just put one of the people who actually works there in charge?" She asked. Suddenly I heard someone yell "FIRE" behind me, the sound of pans hitting the ground and a chorus of shrieks.

"What the hell is that?" She asked loudly.
"The exact reason I'm asking your black ass to come check on it everyday." I said in a dull tone.
"With no money? Yeah...no thank you." She said causing me to sigh knowing she wouldn't do it if there was nothing for her.
"How much?" I asked suspiciously.
"50 bucks." She said which caused me to scoff .

"Try 5." I said.
"6." She countered.
"Kelly."
"7." She offered.
"Kelly."
"8."
"5." I said.
"Per day?" She asked nervously.
"Per week." I said knowing it would only be one week.
"Try again Bey I know what you're trying to play.$5 a DAY final offer." She said.

"...fine dammit!" I said.
"Thanks honey bun!" She exclaimed making a kissy sound through the phone.
"I still don't understand why I have to pay you as if you don't work a full time, good paying job." I said.
"Hey! There's nothing wrong with extra money and you know it."
"Whatever bye." I said as I hung up not even allowing her to reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Onika's POV
I was now packing my third suitcase and it was becoming a squeeze. I couldn't get the zipper closed with all of the clothes spilling over around the edges. I sat on top of the suitcase and began trying to zip it up. I was so intent on closing this suitcase that I didn't even notice Robyn walk in. I now regret telling her where the spare key was.

"Onika....what da fuck are ya doin?" She asked casting her gaze from me, to the suitcase I was on top of, to the other two already sitting by the door.
"I'm packing. Duh." I said flatly.
"Fa what? An expedition? We only gonna be gone fa like a week."
"Exactly my point. That's a long ass time!" I whined.

"Here gyal lemme help you out." She said grabbing my ankles and sliding me off the suitcase. I expected her to zip it up with ease but instead she picked it up and carried it to my closet, dumping the entire thing on the floor before kicking the suitcase further into the closet.
"Ya welcome." She said with a smile.
"Robyn what the hell!" I yelled.
"What? Ya don't need it. Matter of fact..." she cast her gaze over to my other suitcases.

"Oh no no no. Robyn!" I screeched. As I attempted to block her path she pushed past me unzipping both of them and dumping them out.
"Now that that's done we can repack. Uncross ya arms and clean this up."
"Robyn. I color coded my entire closet and you just messed it all up! That took me 3 days!" I yelled.
"Onika. Clean it up. Now." She said sternly. I kissed my teeth and slid off the bed.
"Yes daddy." I said as I began picking stuff up.
"Keep doing that and I'll knock em all into da back of ya throat and there won't be anything for you to kiss." She said aggressively.

While I picked up most of my clothes Robyn sifted through what was on the floor muttering phrases such as "that's sexy" and "this'll look good" which was followed by her folding up the article of clothing and placing it in the suitcase. Once she finished packing my outfits, she went into my closet and got my Chanel duffel bag before walking over to the shelves of my shoes. I stopped organizing my clothes and looked at her as she muttered to herself with her eyebrows furrowed. She must've felt me staring because she turned around and frowned at me.

"What?" She asked.
"Nothing." I said as I continued to pick up and rearrange my clothes.
I heard her zip up the duffel and toss it by the ONE suitcase she packed for me.
"There ya done. Don't add anything, don't take anything out. Ya got clothes, shoes, a rain jacket, and all ya makeup and shit."
"I'm riding with Jayce." I mumbled while crossing my arms.
"I didn't even do anything!" She said defensively.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jayce revved the engine of the RV in the parking lot of headquarters. He was acting a fool as usual.
"Hey Nick!" He screamed while I watched him from outside the van.
"Who'd you invite?" I asked.
"Solange,my friend Lolo,and the fine ass piece of man who I saw hitchhiking this morning on my way here!"He yelled through the window.

"Jayce! Who the hell is Lolo and a hitchhiker? I-"
"Well, I met Lolo through this guy I used to mess with. Long story short, he's now her ex. Oh and I couldn't pass up on the fine man. I don't even know his name but I know he's fine!" He rambled.
You know when someone says something so stupid, you have to squint? I was having one of those moments.

"There's only 1 bedroom. How did you expect this to work?" I asked. I really wanted to hear his explanation.
"Well...smart one. Solange and Lolo can have the bed. They can scissor or...whatever they plan on doing. While fine man can blow my back out on the pull out couch. He's getting off in Nevada. I don't know where you're gonna fit. You could sleep in the passenger seat I guess."

"Yeah...I'm gonna have to say no to that offer imma just go back to the other RV. You guys...have fun. Hope you enjoy your little sex club...or whatever this is." I walked over to the other RV and knocked on the door.
"Welcome back baybeh." Robyn said with a smirk on her face. Can I just get my own RV?

I literally just randomly had the idea to do this so...idek. It's 2 am so I'm not responsible for any parts of this💀

1310 words