Sneak Peek

First off, I just wanna say I love y'all with my whole heart! ❤️💙💜 I really didn't think my story would get 100 votes let alone over 1,000. 😭I wanna thank everyone who's every voted and commented, if you can send that love to my other story that's kind of an in between story until the sequel comes, that would be nice. Ain't nothing wrong with a little self promo. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd also like to thank my future fiancé Symonebranson for shouting out my story even though sometimes I really hate her. So yeah, like I said I promise the sequel will be out on Onika's birthday so....see you guys there. Maybe I'll see some of y'all on my other story *cough* Stay Down *cough* even though it's just straight up Beynika...but it's a little different. You'll see.

Anyway I'm gonna shut my no neck ass up and get on with your little sequel tease...

Enjoy!

Secret POV that you won't know until later....unless of course you somehow guess it.

I lifted a forkful of cake from our shared saucer, to my mouth.
"What do you think, baby?" she asked me while taking a sip of water from her glass. I zoned out, looking into her eyes as she innocently peered at me while swallowing.

"I don't like it...it's too...I don't know..." I was having trouble finding words that wouldn't somehow offend her.
"It's too...me, isn't it?" she let my hand go and leaned back in her chair. She crossed her arms and looked at me with an unamused expression.

"Is that what I said?"
"No...but I know you. I can tell. If you don't like something, you get this weird...apprehensive look on your face." she leaned forward before propping her head up on the table with her fists.

"Next we have...a vanilla bean cake with honey simple syrup and a brown butter, buttercream." The woman who owned the quaint little shop said before switching out the previous saucer for the new one.

I watched the love of my life, clean her fork off with a napkin. I always noticed the meticulous and insignificant things that she would do. Things that she probably wouldn't even notice that she does.

I put a small piece of the cake onto my fork before lifting it to my mouth. I was actually satisfied, somewhat. Something that was hard to come by in my life.

"I like it." I said with a nod before taking another piece willingly. She giggled. It always somehow had an effect on me.

"That's funny because I hate it. Who knew that picking out a wedding cake was going to be so hard?" she gave an exasperated sigh.

"It's alright baby. We've somehow made it almost two whole years...all full of compromises. I think we can figure out the cake situation." I grabbed her hand causing her to blush. I just stared at her while I rubbed the pad of my thumb against the back of her hand.

Next POV, this one you can probably guess...

"Get the hell out." I said before handing her the pencil skirt and thong that I had ripped off of her about 20 minutes before.

"Why do you keep playing with me? It's like one second, you want me then the next I'm just your assistant." She slipped back on her thong and pencil skirt with a slight aggression.

"I think ya getting too ahead of yourself. You're most definitely just my assistant." I gave her a fake smile before kicking her heels towards her.

"Whatever. You treat me like absolute shit, I just thought you should know. It's something you should try to work on...just saying." She said before sliding her feet into her heels and fixing her blouse.