Parental Roles-17

So...AP US History can actually kiss my ass because if I fail the final exam in May then I don't get the college credit and I'll actually have to pay for it. So yeah, excuse me while I go finish reading 24 pages and then do section notes for 2 textbook chapters all due on Monday of next week!😀(I wanna die)
Enjoy!❤️
Jayce's POV

"Hey Nika." I said hesitantly.
"Jayce? Where the hell are you?"
"Um...Italy?"
"Italy? Boy what the fuck?"
"Look...I'm on a very messy mission." I explained.
"That consists of..."
"Me tracking down Aylin's duck ass! Look I'm about to leave the airport. I gotta go."
"Alright best friend. When do you think you'll be back though?"

"In however many days this takes."
"Okay...come back soon though. You know, Jaylin keeps asking where you are and she honestly thinks that you hate her." Nicki said which caused me to stop walking.
"Put her on the phone." I finally said.
"You got it." She said and I heard shuffling on the line.

"Hi papa!"
"Papa? Girl I ain't old. Call me...I don't know...dad?"
"Ok dad. Where are you?"she asked me.
"I'm on vacation."
"Oh ok. I miss you. I always do. Do you hate me?"
"What? No I don't hate you princess. I miss you too and I promise I'll take you shopping or something when I get back."
"You better sir."
"I promise. Look I'm about to leave the airport so I gotta go."
"Ok dad! I love you!" She said which caught me off guard.
"...I love you too cupcake. Bye!"
"Bye bye!" She said back and hung up. I walked out of the airport with a huge smile on my face.

Onika's POV

I was showing Robyn the video I took of her and Jaylin last night and she refuses to fess up to not despising Jaylin.
"Robyn. The proof is right here! Why else would you be cuddling with her like that?"
"I thought it was you! Y'all are about the same size!" She exclaimed.
"I call BS Robby. I would take offense but you know my butt is a LOT bigger. Like, bigger than your forehead." I said with a smirk.

"I was tired." She said shrugging.
"Robby. Admit it!" I said jumping on her causing her to fall back on the couch.
"Alright alright. She leaned into me and she nodded off and she was kinda...cute since her mouth was closed." She explained.
I just looked at her and smiled.
"You called me cute!" Jaylin exclaimed and jumped on the couch peppering Robyn's face with kisses.

"Get off of me gremlin!" Robyn shrieked pushing her off.
"I love you too Robyn!" She said laughing.
"Whatever." Robyn grumbled.
"Uncle Robyn can you take me to Chuck E Cheese?"
"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that?"
"But you're married to Auntie Nika so you're my uncle." She said with a frown.

"Aww Jaylin. Robyn isn't married to me so she's not your uncle." I explained.
"But you live together."
"We don't live together Jay. It's just that Robyn is such a meanie so nobody likes her so she comes over here because I'm one of the only people who can tolerate her and she gets lonely." I explained to her.
"I'm not mean!" Robyn said.
"Yes you are Uncle Robyn."

"Man whatever. I can't win with y'all gangin' up on me!"
"So you'll take me to Chuck E Cheese?"
"Hell n-"
"Yes. Your Uncle Robyn would love to take you! Go get ready." I said cutting Robyn off.
Jaylin squealed and ran out of the room.

"Onika why'd you say that? I hate germland." Robyn whined.
"Well Jaylin loves it. Plus you're her Uncle Robyn. You're supposed to say yes to these kinds of things."
"Why I gotta be Uncle Robyn though? And I don't recall signing any paperwork that requires me to surround myself in slobber and snot."
"Sucks to be you. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy yourself. I gotta go see Bey at the diner. She said she needs to talk to me." I said.