Three Way-7

Onika's POV
I was currently sitting in Rihanna's office on her desk with a big grin on my face. She had her hands on either side of me while she was having a staring contest with me. Quite honestly, I was enjoying this new arrangement between the three of us. Rihanna began peppering kisses all over my face causing me to giggle. Suddenly the door opens and in comes Beyoncé with 3 to go boxes of food. I skip over to her taking the boxes out of her hands, and placing them on the desk.
"Hey babies.", Beyoncé says in her sexy voice.
"Thanks for the food!", My fat ass says excitedly. I open my Chinese food, shoving a piece of orange chicken in my mouth contentedly.

Rihanna snickers at me, sitting down in her chair. I immediately plop down right on her lap. Beyoncé rolls over a chair from the front of the desk and sits next to us, sitting her legs in my lap. I lean over kissing her noodle flavored lips. She begins to deepen the kiss. Suddenly the door bursts open again and Jayce skips in.
"Ooo bitch! Y'all in here triggering me back to my half straight days when I used to watch lesbian porn."
Rihanna groaned. "Why ya ass always in here like we don' see dat ass every 9 ta 5?"
You see, ever since that little heterosexual moment they had, the day before we moved up here, she's been loathing his existence.
"Well let me see... my bitch stays in here and I smelled the damn food from down the hallway." He snatched up one of my spring rolls, shoving it down his throat like a dick.

"Heeey." I whined with a pout on my face.
Beyoncé glared at him giving me one of hers, causing me to smile and peck her lips. He gags and walks out. You see, Jayce knows everything about me, so when I told him my current situation he was actually proud of me. Plus he somehow thinks that him being my friend, would get him an even bigger raise, which...hell no. After we ate, Beyoncé had to leave to get back to work. I clung to her like she was my paycheck until she got to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~
Beyoncé's POV
I was at home with Kelly and Michelle. We were playing truth or dare like kids while we were a bit tipsy but still coherent.
"I dare you and Kelly to do 7 minutes in Heaven", Michelle said with a smirk on her face while sipping her wine.
Well a dare is a dare. Kelly and I got up and walked into the hall closet.
"So...", I said awkwardly.
"Fuck it." She said blankly immediately latching her lips onto mine.
Kelly slipped her hand in my pants, rubbing on my center. We pulled away to catch our breath but my breath hitched as she slipped her fingers in.

The door flung open and there was Nicki, with her mouth open wide. A tear slipped out and she pouted. She crossed her arms and walked away. Michelle came into view swirling her wine around in the glass, shaking her head.
"You know y'all could've just...I don't know...talked for 7 minutes instead of being unholy.", she said.
I glared at her as I heard the front door slam shut. All she could do was shrug.
"How was I supposed to know y'all were being messy in here licking on each other's kitty kats.", she said innocently.
It was then that I realized Kelly's hand was still in my pants.
"Man. Kelly if you don't move yo damn hand!", I said snatching it out of my panties. Snatching Michelle's wine glass I down the rest of it ordering her to go get me more.
I tried calling Onika like 7 times and each time, she declined. On the eighth try she actually picked up.

"Nika ba-" I began.
"Hello. I'm sorry to say that the number you are trying to reach is no longer in service to you. Try again never hoe." A voice I recognized to be Jayce's said. All I could do was smack my teeth.

Onika's POV
Honestly, I'm not even mad at Beyoncé. I'm jealous. When Michelle told me where they were I just assumed they were doing girly stuff, not girl on girl stuff. So I was trembling to my core when I opened the door to the closet. Seeing someone else with their hands on Beyoncé like that made my heart sink. I know that what we have going on between the three of us is impractical to say the least, but I have feelings. It was originally for fun but I can safely say that I enjoy their company and getting laid out whenever I requested. I was gonna go back but then I talked to Jayce.

Jayce's petty ass advised that I be petty and problematic for just a couple days so that I'd "starve her of this whole meal" as he put it. She called me and he snatched my phone up before I could answer, reciting the same corny shit he's been saying since college. I wasn't gonna be problematic at first but then I thought of what Rihanna would do. Just the thought of lighting that match made me smirk. I took my phone from Jayce who gave me the side eye.
"I just have something problematic to do real quick. I won't even leave the room." I explained.
He nodded his head in approval. I went to Robyn's contact, calling her on speaker.She picked up on the third ring.

"Wassup princess?", she asked sexily.
"Daddy, you won't believe what BeyBey did." I said glancing over at Jayce who gave me the thumbs up, wiping a fake tear from his eye, making me smile.

Robyn's POV
I can't believe what babygirl just told me. Beyoncé was in for it now.
"Babeh gyal. You trynna come ova. Dress real sexy fa me aight?" I said.
"Yes daddy. I'll see you later." She said making a kissing noise into the phone.
I had a few ideas of what I was gonna do.

Hey people!!! I hope you enjoyed this update. When I first typed it I had a pretty good idea in my mind but the chapter just seemed too fluffy for me so I ended up changing half of it and I hope it's not too bad.

Beyoncé and Kelly?

What's Rihanna got planned?

Is the three way cute?

Little NicNac catching those feelings.

Stay positive loves❤️see you next chapter!

1,008 words