Crushing-2

Onika's POV

"Oooo bitch I see you're about to join the winning team!", my gay best friend Jayce exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up boy. No thank you. That's all you.", I said. See, I've been hanging out with Beyoncé recently and Jayce thinks his "gaydar" is beeping when really I think that's just the alert to change the batteries. Yeah we hang out but it's mostly because she's my ride to and from work, which is where I'm currently at. Jayce saw me hug her on my way out of the car and now he's shipping it.

"I saw what I saw Nika there's no use.", he said getting back to his sketch. We work at a fashion headquarters called La Fenty even though I've never seen our boss a day in my life. Suddenly Jayce gasps.

"What now bitch?" I say annoyed.

"Look at my hair! We gotta go to that hair place Don't Touch My Crown today because this shit here is unacceptable. I look like Sharkeisha dragged me by my edges sis."

I just rolled my eyes looking back down at my sketch of a spring kimono type dress.

Beyonce's POV

I stood behind the counter wiping it down. Once I make sure that these bitches don't need to be babysat, I'm leaving. After I talked to Tyler and Felicia and threatened to dock their checks, they haven't been a problem. They act like 2 classy ass caucasians now and they don't even bother each other. I look up from the counter about to greet a customer with as much fake enthusiasm as I could muster when I see it's just Kelly. I rolled my eyes and looked back down pretending to be scrubbing at an imaginary spot on the counter.

 I rolled my eyes and looked back down pretending to be scrubbing at an imaginary spot on the counter

"Ew girl, you look like you need to get laid or something." She said furrowing her eyebrows. She then disappeared into the back and came out a few moments later with a basket of rolls and sat down taking a big bite out of one.

"Bitch you better be paying for that." I said seriously.

She gave me the conceited meme face cutting open one and filling the inside with some honey butter. She completely disregarded me and continued talking shit about my current situation. "I mean come on now Bey, you walk around here like a damn nun 24/7 and half of your staff thinks you're the anti christ. You need some dick or something." She finished taking a bite out of her third roll.

"First of all, I'm not a nun, second, I don't care what they think about me because their salary is in my hands, and third I don't need dick I have at least three in a box in my closet." I ranted.

Kelly, being dramatic, began choking on her roll causing a few of the customers to turn around and look at her seeing if I was gonna help but after all that shit she was just talking, I decided to let her keep choking. Once she recovered she glared at me.

"Just for that, I'm setting you up." She said evilly.

"I wish the fuck you would Kelly, let me do me!", I said.

"You mean like you've been doing for the last few months?" she said smirking. With that she got up, threw a couple more rolls in her purse and made her way to the door. She chucked up the deuces and exited with an "I'll text you the details."

Onika's POV

Jayce and I had just walked into Don't Touch My Crown. I had already shot Beyoncé a text saying that I wouldn't need a ride home today. I sat down pulling out my phone while Jayce flirted with the receptionist. I looked around and saw a familiar face and smiling, getting up to say hi. Walking up to the familiar person doing someone's hair, I tapped her shoulder.

"Hey Beyoncé!" I said cheerfully.

She looked at me in disgust and scoffed. "Why does everyone think I look like my giraffe of a sister?", She grumbled starting to comb out the woman's hair with slight force.

"Wait...Beyoncé has a sister?", I said astonished by this new information.

"Yep. I'm Solange, the better looking one.", she said cockily flipping her blown out hair over her shoulder.

Hmph. I  turned around walking back towards the front just as Jayce sat down at a sink. This is gonna be a while.

Beyoncé's POV

I was sitting at home with my feet propped up watching Netflix and emotionally eating like I did every other Friday night when I got a text.
(A/N: who else can relate? There's no shame in my comment section)

Chocolate Queen😍💦
Red Lobster tonight at 7:30. You're welcome. ☺️

I knew this long head ass bitch was not serious. So you know what? I called her.

"Heeeeeyyy best friend!" She said innocently.

"Kelendria what the hell did you do???"

"I set you up just like I said I would and since you said you don't need dick, I got you some pussy. You're welcome."Kelly said plainly.

It's official. I'm going to kill her. I stayed silent for a few seconds besides me breathing heavily into the phone trying to keep my preacher's daughter image.

"Bey? BeyBey? Yoncé? Hellloooo. Ok whatever just dress nicely and stop being a hermit. Love you, bye.", she said before ending the call causing me to hear the dial tone.

I sighed and decided I might as well just go. I looked up at the clock seeing it was 5:00, dragging myself off the couch and up the stairs into the shower. I got out, made myself somewhat presentable, and may I say I was feeling myself. Shit I'd FUCK myself. Well I already do which I assume is the problem.

I walk out of the door and to my car, making it a point to myself that I was only going for the food

I walk out of the door and to my car, making it a point to myself that I was only going for the food. Who knows, maybe this is just what I need.

(A/N:)Hey beautiful people! Hope you're having a good day. I feel like this update kinda sucked but drama is ahead!!!

Who do you think Kelly set Beyoncé up with?

Does Nicki like Beyoncé?

Jayce?

Kelly?

See you next time babies!

999words