chapter 4

Damn. That's what I thought when I saw her. She was always wearing sweatpants at school so I almost forgot how amazing her body was. Her hair was neat and you could just see the structure of her face more. Her skin was so clear and glowing. She was just a sight that i could look at everyday . 

"Ummm... you ain't gonna speak ?Helloooooo" she said boldly. 

"My bad ,ma. You ready to go ?"  I said waiting for her to walk in front of me. But she didn't budge. Instead she signaled for me to go first. She didn't want me to look at her cakes but there was nothing to be shy about.

"Moniece, go ahead,"i said as innocently as possible. She sighed and walked down the stairs to the car. Shit was all I could think cos she was definitely poking. Poking a bit too much. She was lucky that where we were going there were no other niggas cos I've would've made her change. We were both in the car now.

"you excited?"

"Excited for what ? I was forced to be here."

"Ite. Get out then. If you don't want to be here, then go." She was irritating with all that unnecessary attitude. It was sexy most times but not now.

"Just start the car, David."

"That's what i thought."

I started tor drive and it wasn't going to be a long drive either. I parked five mins away from the destination because I didn't want her to catch on where we were. I rushed to her side where I opened the door for her. We were walking on the sidewalks and she was all the way far from me. I didn't want any tension between us. She was looking way too good for her to be that far from me. I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me;putting my arm around her shoulders. 

"I'm sorry for being rudely direct with you, ma." she rolled her eyes obviously trying to front."you forgive me?" I said whispering in her ear. 

She shook her with a slight smile on her face. 

I picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. She started banging  on my back screaming and laughing her ass off. 

"Okay ,okay, I forgive you." she finally said, breathing mad hard.

"cool."

"I'm sorry that I had attitude." she mumbled but I heard her. We were now at the destination and she had a confused facial expression.

"Why are we at the track court, David?

"I wanna get to know you, come." i put out my hand for her to hold but instead she looked at it and walked right past me.
"So this must be your second home then," I asked while walking on the track with her.
"Yeah, probably my first home."
" why first?"

When He asked me that I didn't know what to say. I didn't know whether to tell him what I was really thinking or avoid the situation. I was very good at avoiding talking about myself. 

"I mean, my house was the never the easiest place for me to live so I found comfort here."

"why was your home no the easiest palce to live?"

"You ask too many questions."

He chuckled. 

"Well, I invited you on this date to get to know  you." 

Well he was right and I was slightly interested by him. I would be most definitely lying if I said I said I wasn't.

"My mum and I never really use to fuck with eachother when I was younger. Certain events made it hard for me to become close with her. But we really cool now. She definitely the homie now."

"well, that's cool though that you guys have fixed it."

He seemed so interested in the topic that it made me comfortable to tell him things. 

"Well, my father wa a whole joke so we needed eachother, but obviously human flaws didn't allow us to realise this sooner."

"she must be mad proud of you."

"I mean, I try." I said smiling shyly. He made me nervous which I hate. 

He lifted me up wrapped my legs around him, catching me by surprise.

"You so sexy, Moniece. " he snuck kisses on my neck and I ain't going to lie but your girl was wet asf. Dave was super sexy with it; all the these little actions he be doing right now was doing magical things to me. 

Dave POV

I could fuck her right here, right now. Man I really want to but I can't and she wouldn't allow it anyway. But she was making a nigga feel a lot of things right now . It was my fault anyway. Why was I carrying her in this position anyway. My hands were on her ass unintentionally. I was just trying to support her up. But that ass was going to be the death of me. She had her finger flicking my lips and I could see from the look on her face that I got her feeling some type of way. That look she had on her face had me ready to strip her off her clothes. She jumped off me.

"I'm hungry." she said with her fine ass. 

"Well, I made us a picnic for this moment exactly. Let's go to the grass bit boo."

"Boo?"

"Yeah, boo."

"Whose your boo? Let me know."

"Sit your ass down and eat"

"This cute though. You made a picnic for me and everything."

"Of course I did. I've been trying to get your full attention for a minute now."

"I got you like that don't I?"

"Don't gass yourself lil girl."

She shrugged and had this cute smirk on her face. She had so much sex appeal without trying. Looking at her made me want her to be mine. I've never really thought about relationships and I certainly never been a sucker over a girl but she definitely had the potential.