Chapter 19

Dave POV
The way she was asking for my dick was making me jump a little. I really wanted to have her legs wide open right in the middle of the table on the boat but I promised myself that I wanted to have s serious talk about us without the involvement of sex. At least until the end of the dinner.
"Later, boo. This is a cute arrangement you made for your man."
She was a bit startled by my response but remained her composure and sat up straight.
" I'm glad you like it. We had to be on a boat if we in Mexico." She shrugged her shoulders.
" I don't want this to put a dent in your pocket because If it has I'll be giving you the money back."
"I wanted to do this. What do we grind for? I grind for shit like this. To be able to do the necessary and the necessary includes you. You just seemed stressed."
" yeah shit can't lie. Obviously when I sign the deal with the team I choose. I'm upping and leaving here to go there. I want you with me but I don't wanna force you baby girl. You got your shit going on but I still wanna know what you think."
" I mean, David. I don't know. I just wanna be with you."
"You thinking about moving out with me?"
" I don't know yet. I'm attached to my team in New York. My coach. They know me. How I operate. How to make me a winner on that track. Leaving them means finding a whole new camp. Who might not be compatible with me. I gotta think. It's not a no."
I nodded cos I understood her.
" I appreciate all this and I love you." I grabbed her by the neck looking st her immaculate face.
" I love you too." She said smirking and pecked me.
"Forreal, I'm in love with your ass. Gunna be my wife and the mother to all my kids."
She nodded pecking my lips. She never talked too much but I knew she got me and us.
"I can't wait till you're in me tonight"she said randomly making me burst out laughing.
"All you think about is sex." I said mimicking her voice.
" with you of course." She said whispering coming off seductive with glare that instantly turned me hard.
" really? You want me to fuck you right here ma?" I asked her waiting and enjoying her next move.
She nodded like an innocent girl as a smile appeared on her face.
I lifted her up and placed her on the table that we had just been eating on.
"David" she squealed trying to close her legs.
" Nah ma, open up. I'm ready to devour you" I said kissing down her thigh inching up towards my prized goal.
Short moans escaped her mouth and I loved hearing that she missed me the way I missed her.
"Baby, relax." I said before I took one lick across her clit. Her pussy was filled with moisture and automatically I stood up straight  dismissing the need for foreplay.  My hand reached to remove my jeans and her hands travelled to her clit rubbing it looking directly at me. I looked at her feeling myself grow more and more. When all clothes constricting  me were off, I stroked her slit while she placed  her fingers in my  mouth allowing me to taste her juices.
"Ahhh fuck baby. David fuck ." That's how her moans started off. Her legs still wide open on the table as I penetrated inside allowing my whole size inside her. She was fucking wet and tight. A nigga right now was ready to live in this shit for life.
"Faster baby" she moaned as her hand stroked my piece as it entered into her treasure. I grabbed her legs and placed the on my shoulder as I daggered inside her quick causing her to go into a frenzy. Shit my mind was all in a frenzy now. She was tightening herself and I was ready to buss inside of her but I wasn't  trying to leave somewhere so comfortable.
" Moniece stop doing that."
" baby I'm about to cum." She cried out. I pulled out of her, dipping my head between her legs. My tongue was doing laps and I was honestly enjoying having her nails cling onto my head pushing me deeper. In no time her juices were flowing in my mouth.
"Turn around"
In a hurry, she turned around on her knees.
"You love this dick, babygirl?"
She arched her back turned back to look at me , held my dick in her hand and positioned it inside her. She started throwing it back crazyyy. I placed my hands around her waist slowing down her movements. I starting drilling from behind looking down at her face showing only signs of pleasure. Honestly I love this girl and I fucked the fuck out of shorty all over that boat.