Chapter 6

" man this party is going to be lit man" Josh said while playing 2k with me.
" I mean, I deserve it to relax after this season"
"Yeah man, you've done good this season. You hear about all these agents supposedly want you? I'm proud of you man foreal." Josh said. Josh was actually my brother for life. He always made sure that I was focused on the right things.
" Thanks nigga." I said dapping.
His phone rang and he had an incoming FaceTime call from Cassie.
"Hey baby. What you on?"
" forcing this bitch to come to the link up tonight. You know how she is." Cassie said actually looking irritated. I chuckled.
"Why tf you laughing? Call your girl and make her come this party." Cass said still scowling.
" ite Grumpy. Go fuck your girl or something, she acting like she needs dick." I said to Josh as he chuckled looking at his phone.
As I walked up i rang Mo on FaceTime and she didn't pick up. Me and her have been chilling a lot lately and as much as I knew she enjoyed being around me, I couldn't help but to notice how reserved she actually is. For someone whom everyone knows for either being athlete , her fashion or her undeniable beauty, she really hated to be around too many people or any person at all or having all eyes on her. After showering and picking out my outfit for the party, I FaceTimed Mo. After a couple of rings, she picked up and I could see her sitting in front of the mirror. I sighed of relief cos that means she's going if she got all that shit on her face.
" I thought you weren't going to go ma" I smirked at her thru the camera.
"I meannnn, this ain't my type of shit but i heard it's a party celebrating the team soooo I changed my mind."
" awwww you came to support the kid"
"I said the team." She smiles.
" ahh whatever. Always fronting for no reason."
" don't need to front but okay. Why you call me?"
" I can't call my girl and see what's up? 💁🏾‍♀️"
" I ain't your girl but I guess. That reminds me though , can you pick me up?"
" ahhh ma, that means I gotta leave in 10 mins. Should've told me earlier.
" please" she begged.  I sighed and looked at her again seeing her smile at me. She was making a nigga soft.
" ite, you better be ready when I reach there"
" thanks David"
As soon as the phone call ended, Josh entered my room telling me he was going to pick up his girl. 10 mins later I looked into the mirror and just knew that a nigga was looking fly af right now.

 10 mins later I looked into the mirror and just knew that a nigga was looking fly af right now

I entered my car and was enroute to pick baby girl. She always be looking fire so I'm always a lil excited to see what she be looking like. She can be any flavour of the month and still look like something I wanna taste. I entered the doorstep and went behind the flowerpot to find the key and slipped in her house. I closed the door making it aware that it was I that had entered.
"Is that you,David?"
"Yeah it's me. Get your fine ass down here so we can leave."
I didn't hear a response so I found myself settling on the couch.

"Well, I'm here so let's get moving before u late for your own party," I heard her saying as she walked around downstairs

"Well, I'm here so let's get moving before u late for your own party," I heard her saying as she walked around downstairs . I turned around and i couldn't even stand up cos if I did I would've went ahead and did what my dick wanted to do. I don't know how we were going to survive the night. Honestly she was tempting me and I don't know if I can stop myself from giving in. I rubbed my face whilst closing my eyes trying to find composure and once I found it, I shot my eyes open and stood up to see shawty standing in front.
" you okay ?" She said looking actually concerned.
Mo POV
I had to ask this nigga if he was alright. He looked stressed. His response didn't come out in words. The way he looked at me solidified what I needed to know. I mean I looked good and my intentions were to look extra good today. I guess Mission Accomplished.
While i was taken away from his look and I failed to realise this nigga was already outside waiting for me to go inside the opened door of the car. Once we settled in the car we started making our way to the motive. Dave had yet to say anything to me. 10 mins later we reached the venue which was one of the basketball boys' house and it was fully packed. My anxiety was actually resurfacing because I hated how being around Dave attracted a lot of attention from a lot of people. As we stepped inside and glided through the crowd to see Cassie, Josh and other friends of Dave sitting on a couch. The vibe was lit I wouldn't deny but still a bitch not used that shit.
"Bitchhhhhhhhh , why u trying to play us like this sis ?" Cassie screamed grabbing me to the drink station.
"Get some liquor in you cos you look fly but I know u don't like being around too many ppl hunty sooo we finna make you forget and live a little." I nodded and drank whatever she gave me. That shit tasted strong but sweet too. I wanted more and the more I was drinking, the more I feeling the vibe.
" Cassie, girl, I was sooo caught up with being here, I forgot to tell you how fire you look"
" thanks girl. Trying to match your fly."
" you always do" I said swinging my arm around her shoulder. I loved my best friend.
"Ummmm , bitch, Dave is looking at you real hard. Just pop the pussy for a real one."
I laughed so loud. This girl acc be crazy but not that crazy cos i was thinking how sexy he looked right now in his most relaxed state laughing with his boys. He could get it. PERIODT.
" Let's go over and let's claim ur dick for tonight"
We walked over to them and I took a seat next to Dave.
"I bought you some henny" I gave him the cup showing a small smile .
" thanks" he said smirking giving me the blunt he had in his hand.
I took it and exhaled the shit out the blunt. Not only was I tipsy but I was hella high at this point. An hour passed and I was talking to some girl next to me cos honestly Cassie and josh are somewhere doing something. I felt a hand stroking my thigh. I looked down then up to see it was David's hand.  But he wasn't looking at me, he was talking to one of his main niggas , Rico. Was he doing this unintentionally? He had me feeling some way so of course I let him stroke my thigh some more. Yh I wanted to feel his strokes in all ways. I was now smoking another blunt and bopping my head to the music. I could've danced but this Jean skirt didn't want any of that to happen so i obeyed.
" you mad high, mami?" Dave raspy voice whispered in my ear. My eyes were so low and I just stared at him in the eye.
"Just a lil bit" we both chuckled at my response. I was really looking at the man in front of me and he was such a fine man
" you so fine, David." I said stroking the back of his head with my acrylics.
"Really?"
" Yep, so fine." I said while biting my lip. I couldn't help this outflow of attraction cos i was lowkey in a different mind state rn.
"Shit Moniece, you really trying to tempt me."
"What am I doing? You look soo good." He looked at me and then lifted me up from my seat and placed me on his lap. He placed each hand at each side of my thigh rubbing it soothingly.
" If I'm that fine, why won't you give me a chance, ma?"
"Right now , I don't even know. I would give more than a chance rn."
"
word?" He answered surprised. He licked his lips.
" what you trying to give me then?"
I wrapped my arms around his neck while whispering in his ear , " I would give you the chance to kill this pussy."
"Relax Moniece. You really trying to not being able to walk tomorrow."
" maybe I want that. Maybe I want you to fuck up my walk." I said shifting eye contact from his eyes and lips.
Dave POV
Sexy was an understatement. Moniece had my dick hard sitting on it and lowkey shifting with the Rythmn of the music. Was I lit?? Yes but not that much. I was ready to go home right now. Mo was drinking henny while talking to cass but honestly I was trying to have her all to myself. I kissed her neck. A small little peck . Maybe I'm lying. I was sucking on her neck.
"Oooop, let me leave cos" Cassie said making us both laugh.
"Im trying to leave this joint tbh"
Shr turned to me with her low eyes, " I'm kinda hungry Dave"
" okay, let's bounce." We both stood and i dapped all my friends letting them know that I was leaving. When I finished I stood some distance away from Cassie and Mo and I could hear their conversation. "You haven't had dick in so long, get it tonight Moniece."
"I mean..."
" I mean , nothing. You look so good. Let him get the cookie that way u guys are both satisfied. Do u like him ?"
"Of course , i do. But we will se how the night goes." Mo answered.
"drink so more of this shit. You aint loose yet." Cassie said handing her cup. Cassie was the funniest girl i knew.
Mo pushed the cup away and said, " girl the only thing not loose about me rn is my pussy."
Yep , conversation over. I stepped behind Mo and signalled for us to leave. And cassie kept signalling me shit with her hands. She really wanted Mo to get some dick.