Chapter 13

Dave POV

" your birthday coming up boyyyyy" Josh said jumping onto the couch

" yeah facts a nigga going to be 22."
" what you going to do?"
" hmmmm, hang around with my baby." I shrugged. Honestly that's all I planned for bday, seeing Moniece.
" you and Moniece still going strong brudda. I'm proud of you"
" yep that's my wife fr."
" Damn your wife ?"
" yo you know what I'm talking about. Don't you see that in Cassie. Like Mo fr is going to be around for a long time if not til I take my last breath. Besides I want her to be there for a long time."
" let's find out you love her"
I didn't reply. I have avoided using that word but what if that was what this feeling was all this time.
" Bro let's play 2k or something"
Moniece POV

Cassie was sleeping and I was chilling on the couch watching sone shit on the TV

Cassie was sleeping and I was chilling on the couch watching sone shit on the TV. Today actually ended being a good chill out day. I haven't seen the whole day but that nigga be hitting me up all the time so it was fine. The doorbell rang. I walked towards it to see homeboy at my doorstep.
" You opened that door fast. You thought it was ur mans" Kairo chuckled. This nigga always chuckling like something was actually funny over. His clown ass was the only thing funny. I just stared at him at the doorstep ready for to talk or bounce .
" I came by to talk. I respect your relationship." I let him come through and he sat down on the couch kicking up his feet on the table.
" no we don't do that here" I said snacking his dusty trainers off my desk. He started to stare me up and down while we were in complete silence.
Getting annoyed I asked him , " what you want?"
" I'm sorry about what went through with us."
" okay I've found peace about it already."
"But now I have to watch this lame be around you the way I think I should be."
" first, he's no lame. After you i know what a lame really is and stayed away. Which means staying away from you too. I think you should leave actually." I stood up walking to the door ready to escort this dumb ass negro out my house. I hated that I even let him in. He pulled me by the waist making me feel his man hood standing. " you feel this. This is what you got me feeling Moniece. Don't play with me."
At this point I sighed.
" I feel bigger things everyday"
I pushed him away actually opening the door waiting for him to leave and right on cue, Dave and Josh showed up on my street.
"Aye homeboy what you doing at my girl's house. I told you I got her." Dave said rushing up towards yo door. Semi- yelling.
" Why you even standing here bruh"
" I came here to apologise to my baby girl."
Oh shit! Time to step in.
"Kairo just fucking leave" I yelled pushing him with force down the stairs onto the street. I walked upstairs back inside the apartment and I saw Josh and Cassie heading towards upstairs.
" He mad mad boo. In the kitchen." Cassie said chiming in.
I sighed and entered the kitchen.
" wassup baby"
" nah fuck that baby shit. Why am I coming yours to see some nigga you "chatted" to lurking around your door. He shouldn't be on this street if he don't live here."
I rolled my eyes at the last statement. Guys are so dramatic. I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly.
"Baby he's really not a problem."
" nah this shit got me tight." He said rubbing his face with his hands.
" are u as tight as my pussy when you slide in it?" I joked. He looked down at me with his tall self and gave me a lil smile. He lowered his hands on my ass.
"Nahhhh nothing could ever be that tight."
I chuckled.
"You know I only got eyes for you. Tf. You just better than him. Your piece is just bigger than him. Let's forget about him."
"If I see him again near you I'm fucking this nigga up no cap."
I just nodded knowing that I would never allow that to even happen. David has a future in front of him. He had no business with dealing with a goofy like Kairo. What kinda man don't know how to read signs that a bitch don't like you.
"So about your pussy being tight" he said lifting me up placing me on the kitchen counter. He lowered himself between my legs staring at it.
"Not here"
"You telling me like I give a fuck. I need to taste them juices girl. Get my daily dosage. Also I need to remind you what the tongue can do since you got fans.
Like he said, he didn't give a fuck. He slurped all my juices up and I just wondered if Kairo would just get the message and not return.

Shorter chapter
Thank you votes and comments.❤️