Chapter 8

Dave P.O.V
I woke up with Moniece's leg over me. Memories of last night flashed in my head as I watched her sleep. I slowly lifted up her hair and went to the bathroom to do the usual. I went to make breakfast since she was still sleeping.
I went into our kitchen and cooked up some egg, bacon, toast for the both of us and whilst I was doing up the finishing touches, I could smell her scent in the kitchen so I turned around and saw her standing in the door way of the kitchen.
" Pussy so good I got you in the kitchen" she smirked walking towards the table in the kitchen which is where our plates were .
" best pussy got in my life"
She laughed and began digging in.
" you were real hungry wasn't you ?" I watched her eat them eggs fast.
" Best dick in my life. What can I say ?"
"Best dick huh?"
"The best I've ever had so far" She walked up to me and placed her lips on mine so softly at first. The kiss was supposed to be done by now but our libido has other plans. She bit my  bottom lip looking at me;giving me direct eye contact.
"I'm the last and only dick you going to have for the rest of your life soooo you better get used to it bruh"
" I'm okay with that" she said now washing the plates used. I stared at her every move and I was already brick hard. She turned around and gave a lil smile. I walked up behind her; my print pressing on her ass letting her know what effect she has on me. Instant attraction in all ways is whst I felt with her.
She let out a moan out of her lips. And as I placed kisses on her neck I could see she was enjoying this. I lifted her immediately placing on the counter; standing between her legs. She bent down and kissed me passionately. I was ready.
"Take this off, ma" I said pulling the hem of my tracksuits she was sporting. Her ass was filling them up and as much as I loved the view I preferred her naked. She leaned back on the large counter and i pulled the boxers she had too. I was face to face with her pussy and I couldn't begin to imagine how lucky I was to be in presence of such a sight. I kissed in between her thighs and I could see her wet pussy glistening waiting me to devour it but I knew patience is a virtue and driving her crazy was my main priority.
"You're beautiful" I said against her lips as I wrapped her legs around my waist making sure her pussy was in contact with my print. I kissed her neck and she grinded her cat on me. She was really making this whole patience thing hard for me. She slid down from my waist going on her knees.
She grabbed my dick out of my shorts and spat on her hand as she stroked it. She put her mouth to work and annoyingly enough she got my nut all in her mouth so quickly. Her head game was undeniably the best. She lifted her shirt up and walked back towards the counter. She rested her elbows on counter turning away from me and bending her back spreading her legs making sure I see her round ass and pretty pussy facing me. She started touching her self and shaking her ass and automatically we were ready.
I charged towards her and began to pump my finger into her.
" baby, put it in" she sulked. She grabbed my rod and I smacked her hand away.
" bab-" before she could finish her word i slammed inside her making her scream.
Mo POV
Why was I obsessed already with his dick. We literally finished fucking in the kitchen and in the shower and I was laid up on him. I haven't even touched my phone whilst I been here.
" baby pass my phone" I said to Dave who was actually on the way to closing his eyes. He kissed his teeth and passed me the phone.
" I was about to sleep man."
I snickered and saw that Cassie been texting and calling me like crazy.
Bestfren❤️: pick up the phone bitch.
Bestfren❤️: you getting that dick I can see
I chuckled and decided to face time her.
" Moniece , you alive!!" She screamed.
" I'm fine girl. Why u ringing off  my line?"
" bitch I'm a good friend. I wanted to know if you safe tf"
" I'm safe baby. Don't worry about me. I'm grown grown"
" whatever" she said probably rolling her eyes.
" how you tho bestfren?"
"Nahhh I'm not even the topic here. You glowing. That "good dick" glow. Who knew a bitch who naturally glows could glow even more."
I laughed a bit too loud looking at the down to see David still sleeping with his arm wrapped around me.
" I can not lie Cassie but his dick is mine from now on. No bitch can know how good this is. I swear I'm fucking up any bitch who tries."
" Whatttt? It was that good?"
" you know I don't lie about them things there. The best. It was passionate yet dirty. We fit well. He just my type of nigga"
" I never knew I'll live til this day to see you actually interested in guy like this. You be playing these niggas outchea and finally u found one you wanna be cuffed by." She started fake crying.
"But I have something to tell you. Your man told Josh he still feels that you closed off a bit. I know how you are. I mean I know you like him cos you gave the coochie up but damn Cass, let ppl get to know all of you, at least him. This nigga always asking questions about you and i know he's only coming here cos you ain't revealing nothing. Look I know you don't be trusting niggas or people period but when someone is showing consistent effort, which he has been since that lunch we had, they deserve a shot. I don't even care about him cos I know u a bomb ass girl with a bomb ass soul with a bomb ass coochie but u deserve the same and he could give it to you." Cassie was actually my sister frfr and if she was saying shit like this it meant for one she really passionate about it and two she actually seeking my best interest.
"Ite I hear you Cassie"
" you see. Them answers there. Tell me how u feel."
I shrugged.
She kissed her teeth.
" at least let him know one of these days."
" I hear you Cassie and I love you and I'm taking in what u saying."
" I know you are. Listen, Josh is moaning and seeking my attention as if I've been on the phone for that long. You coming home soon?"
" yeah, bye best fren. Love you ."
I hung up and sighed so heavily.
I mean I heard everything she said but it wasn't that easy for me tbh. I just never really fucked with many people. Let alone new ones. I slowly drifted off to sleep with a million thoughts in my head. Typical.
Dave POV
It was know 6 in the evening and we were gathering our shit before I dropped Moniece back to her place. Moniece has been quiet since she's woken up from her nap and I didn't know if this was natural of her or something was wrong.
"I'm ready" she mumbled as she turned the door knob of the door.
"Ayeee, i ain't about to go anywhere til u tell me what's wrong." I said slamming the door harder than I wanted to.
She smacked her lips and mumbled, "nothing is wrong"
" I must look like a fool to you cos you lying straight to my face."
"Nothing is wrong."
"Bet"
I walked out the house with a bag of her yesterday clothes with her following me behind me. I was annoyed. Like we literally spent a good time together and she's moody af. I knew she couldn't have started regretting fucking. If that was the reason I wasn't trying to hear that shit. I was glad we did. Made me wanna break down them long strong ass barriers she had even more. But how tf was I supposed to do that if she was hiding out on me. We were driving back and it was just silent, not so much awkward. I turned to look at her and she looked deep in thought staring outside the window. I looked into the cabinet and took out a pre-rolled zoot. She was stressing me tf out with her silence. I sparked it and the green light turned on. I cruised to her place and we were now outside and she was about to about the door and I smacked her hand away from the handle.
"Number one, I open doors for you at all times. Number two, yo we just had the best sex, what's up with you? You regret it or something?" The last question seem to trigger her cos she's turned her whole body around to actually face me.
"I could never regret that." She sighed.
" I just think maybe I'm not like right for you."
I had to look at her like she was crazy cos she actually was talking crazy.
" I mean I don't know if I can open up to you as you want me too. There's just a lot of layers and as much as I think u could unravel them, I don't want you to waste your time doing all that. You are a star baby. You going to play pro and you don't need to be focusing on figuring me out. I fuck with you enough to know and let you know that I could be burden."
" you stupid and u talking stupid. I ain't trying to hear all that cos I know what I want and I know what I want is what I need. What I need is you. Stop talking bs. We going to work together to make time for each other and we going to take it slow but you mine tbh."
she scoffed. " did you even listen to me?"
" of course I did Mo. Don't play with me. You trying to start an issue where there isn't any. I'm appreciative that u expressed your thoughts cos that's all I need baby girl. Communication. I wanna know everything about you so I can be everything to u need me to be. But what you said is stupid."
She chuckled. "Pull your chair back" she instructed and as soon as I did it, she climbed on my lap.
" you are a meanie"
" nahhh just direct ,ma"
She pecked my lips, took the zoot out of my hand and took a pull. She bought her lips close to me and transferred the smoke into my mouth. She gets sexier by the moment. I smashed my lips on hers and we were intensely making out and she started to fiddle with my belt. She really was a real life rabbit. Never tired of my dick since she got it. She been limping since morning and she still trying to get more. Before it even got far, there was a knocking on the window and I knew without looking who it was. Cassie.
I need these windows tainted.
"Can I have my best-friend now?" Cassie stood there with crossed arms as if she didn't see that I was in beginning of getting my dick wet.
Josh came walking out, " mind your business Cassie. Cockblocking my bro"
We all chuckled. We both got out the car and I took her shit from the back seat, handing it to her. Josh entered the car whilst I said goodbye to my girl.
" I text you later." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.
" shit, I might see you later again."
" don't you have things to do. Like practise, David. I know you touch the ball everyday." I smacked my lips.
" what I tell you in the car? I told you that I making time for you. Plus I'm addicted already. Nearly 24 hours with you and ur pussy got me wanting to be around all the time." She pecked my lips before giving me a real kiss. The kiss that made me wanna take her to the room upstairs.
" okay. Party over. I want my best friend back." Cassie said grabbing Moniece and slamming the door in my face. Cassie is crazy. I walked to the car and slid in. I had to rearrange my shit cos this girl got it active again.
" you alright there,bro" josh smirked.
" shit, never been better" we lit a blunt and blasted music and chopped it up. In my head all I could think about was if Moniece actually heard what I said and I hoped that she can actually see that I was being fr about her.