Chatper 10.

Obviously I woke up early. I was such an early bird by nature. But even though I've been awake for a while I actually scared of standing up cos laying down, my legs were feeling jello. I've been staring at this nigga sleeping. At first it was cute but now I'm irritated that he's sleeping and isn't feeling any ounce of pain. I wanted to go to the hotel gym but I guess the idea was a dub. I then realised that if I wasn't going to go back to sleep then I needed to get up.
One two three I counted whispering as I started moving slowly. It was an uncomfortable pain but I thought that I could walk on my feet. As I stood up and force was applied on my feet, I tumbled down on the bed. While I tried the second time to stand and succeeded, a heard a chuckle from behind me. It was more than I chuckle. Dave was cracking up.
Dave POV
She stood up with her hand on her hip giving me some stank look.
"Sorry ma, it's just funny." I said standing up walking towards her. She put her arm out to stop me from touching her.
" you mad? I'm sorry for laughing." Shit this girl really making me look like a punk. Apologising and shit.
" nah no one's mad. I'm still standing here alive but I need my space."
She looked so good as usual and her voice was a melody to my ear. She never shouted. Always tranquil. Even the word tranquil Mo taught me. Levelling up she said. But anyway my baby was looking sweet and I wanted to taste that.
" Move, David" she commanded. My arms was around her waist and my hands were on her ass.
"Gimme a kiss"
"Ummm, did you brush your teeth? No. Did I brush my teeth? No. So why we kissing if we both don't got good breath." She said strutting away to the bathroom.
I sat thinking about maybe going to the court to throw some hoops. I scrolled through my phone for a lil bit,went into the second bathroom of this suit and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I ordered room service for Moniece, left a note and went to the court nearby. Being drafted by so many teams was a lot of pressure for me. I try to not to show it as much especially with Mo. She had her own pressure and I didn't want to burden her with my thoughts cos I know how hard one can be on themselves. That's why I made sure she felt relaxed. Shit I felt relaxed being here with her so it was a W overall. But I knew we would have to go back and concentrate on real life again, which involved  me getting drafted and her securing her spot on the national track team and keeping up with our degrees. These were our lives in our hands. I was throwing bare 3 pointers when he saw my fine ass girl walking towards the court with a neon sports bra and matching shorts.

 I was throwing bare 3 pointers when he saw my fine ass girl walking towards the court with a neon sports bra and matching shorts

"What u follow me here for? You missed me?"
"Maybe. I got some water bottles if you need some water. Don't mind me. I'll just be watching you train and minding my business. She pecked me and walked to gates placing everything down. I watched her ass jiggle a lil in those shorts.
"Elbows higher,baby" she said from the sidelines as she's been watching me train.
" what u know about basketball?" I asked her amused that she was giving me tips.
"Enough. Keep on playing."
"Come. Come and help me. I think I need a training partner" I knew she enjoyed watching basketball because she be always watching it with or without me there. She jogged towards me. Need to practise my weak hand. So passing/shooting drills. We were on the court for an extra hour or so. We were walking back and walking in silence too. Not awkward.
"Today's session was good."
"Yeah I felt it too. Maybe I should be helping you out more on the court" she said smirking.
"Yeah maybe. You turned into a little coach out there." She really did. Giving me pointers and encouraging me. Like I said she isn't the yelling type so seeing her in training mode and in charge was sexy to me.
"I've been reading about basketball lately." She confessed.
" why?"
"Cos I wanna help you. I know that you try the hardest to make time for me and I mean I would make time for me too if I looked always this good. But I don't want you to choose between training and me when u can have me training with you. So I'm learning the technicalities of things"
I just nodded my head at her response cos I was actually surprised by what she was doing. Honestly a lot of bitches are on me for the come up I'm about to have if I get into the NBA. Reap the benefits that I provide. We were both upstairs and I knew it was shower time and I'm really feeling that idea of Mo showering with me. Imagine her chocolate skin wet all over as water droplets hit her skin glistening. I can imagine her pussy just being wet automatically and us just having wet sex ,our skin slapping against each other as I drill her. Yo a nigga was hard and not paying attention Mo already turned on the shower letting the water run.
" wanna conserve some water baby" I said rubbing my hands together.
"Quickly, I planned lunch with Cass today later soooo"
"Sooo you ain't trying to spend the whole day with me?" I asked not even giving a fuck if I sound clingy.
"Babyyyyyy, I planned this already." She moaned wanting to spend the whole day with him but also Cassie too. She missed her best friend. That was her homie before any nigga and having niggas doesn't mean less time with Cassie. "Plus I need to study later. You can study with me/us." She tiptoed waiting to confirm whether he was up for later.
" Cool. You right. Studying should happen. Maybe you could help with some questions"
"Of course, baby." She said eagerly.
" okay,shower now" I smacked her ass and she squealed running to shower stripping out of her clothes. Damn. Seeing her bare ass before she enters the shower confirmed that I gotta slide inside the shower and slid all the way inside regardless.

Thank you for votes, the comments and even for paying attention this book. Love and appreciation for everyone 🙏🏾 Continue to let me what u think❤️