Chapter 16 Part II

Dave POV

Reaching the club, us four were already lit so meeting more people inside I know a lot is going to be happening tonight

Reaching the club, us four were already lit so meeting more people inside I know a lot is going to be happening tonight. Seeing how Moniece is acting tonight I know that the night was wild. She hates these type of things but she was really feeling her shit today. And I wasn't mad. She should be feeling fly. It was her nigga's birthday. Talking about shorty, she rubbing on a nigga's legs the whole ride. Every time I look at her she's acts like she's chatting to Cassie or something but she knows what she's doing. I lifted her hand off my lap as I went to the open the door and she turned her neck quickly.
" did you just push my hand away?" She said with an attitude.
" pipe down lil girl. I was just opening the door for both of us" she rolled her eyes and I helped her out of the car. We reached my cousin who was a security at this club.
"Wassup jr" he greeted me. As I dapped him I could see his eyes roam over Moniece's body. I clenched my jaw trying to keep myself from saying nothing.
"Moniece" he greeted her with a subtle smirk and nod. She smiled quickly showing a sense of discomfort.
" we going inside sr. " I said quickly dapping him and walking into the club. As soon as we enter the club, the smell of smoke, sex and sin automatically intoxicates me making me look down at Moniece's figure as she walks in front of me disappearing with Cassie somewhere.
"This shit is lit right now. They brought all the streets hoe in here. Be wise my son." Josh said chuckling and taking a pull. And honestly I wasn't trying to hear all that. A nigga is whipped. I wasn't denying it and I knew what not to do. I took a pull of my blunt and that shit hit me hard. I was looking around for Moniece and on cue she came in jumping up and down with bottles in her hand. I don't really see her this hyper so it was a different side that I enjoyed. The bottle girls followed behind them and placed more bottles on the tables where all the guys on the team were at. I motioned Mo to come to me because I wasn't trying to lose her in here with this outfit on.
" happy birthday baby" she said as she wrapped one arm around my neck and the other taking the blunt from her hand inhaling and then blowing the excess smoke out. She pecked my lips as my hands roam to her ass giving it a light squeeze. She sucked my lips stretching out my bottom lip. I squeezed her ass a bit more gaining a moan from her mouth as she let go of my lips from her's.
" I got you a private dance,"she said in my ear.
"Is it you ??"
" nooooo" she said giggling.
" then I don't want no dance"
" why not? I trust you. Have fun."
" you something different sending me in some room with a stripper."
" yeah you definitely going."
One of our favourite songs came and she turned around facing downwards the crowd rapping along to the song. She made slow movements with her body causing her ass to press across my crotch area. I started rapping the lyrics in her ear. The night continued and as it did we got more drunk. Everyone was acting out of character.
" Excuse me, sir. Your private dance is ready." A man came up to me grabbing my attention. I looked around for the person who was so adamant for me to get a dance to see she wasn't around. Probably was with Cassie since she isn't around either. I nodded my head and told Josh that I was coming right back.
" you looking forward to this dance man?" The guy asked me as we walked through the club.
" I mean my girl hooked this shit up for me."
" well she was very excited about it and man keep up hard work. I'm a huge fan."
I dapped the guy showing him my appreciation. We made a halt at a door and he nodded his head. I turned the doorknob of door and entered the room.