Chapter 9

"So what time u got training today ?" Dave asked as it was 7 am  in the morning and we were jogging around the blocks. This seemed like a ritual with him. We ran around the blocks every morning at 6am for the past few weeks.
" don't have practice today. Finish at 2.
"Alright, I'll pick you up after that then."
"That would be nice. Training has been so intense."
"Coach working you hard?"
"Yeah he's actually on my neck. I mean I love this. This is what I wanna do but all pressure everyone is adding onto me in addition to what I put on myself is really taking a strain on me."
Track was something I did to get my head around my discombobulated life at the time and since then it just stuck. I had youth nationals coming up. How I do in these could really help me in securing a place in the national team and the faster my time is the more secure the spot was. I've been consistently training, watching what I'm eating and studying at the same time for these finals we have. I needed to graduate college too. Balancing all of this shit was driving me crazy. These past weeks I was grateful for David. I could be able to talk to him about track and shit cos he was going thru similar issues but for basketball.
"I got you,mama. Tonight I got some shit for us to do. Something that take both our minds off from everything else."
" what is it ??"
"Surprise" he smirked knowing that this will irritate me the whole day.
"Nahhh, nigga u know I don't like surprises so why do u constantly do them."
"Relax, you love all my surprises. Go up and change I'll meet your ass down here at 9. You got lessons starting from 10 right."
I nodded and tiptoed to kiss his tall ass. Being David he slipped his tongue in my mouth and slid his hands down to my ass. Kissing him felt so good every time. I moaned against his lips feeling his print against my leggings.
"Shit let me just leave before I fuck you right here outside your door" he said when he pulled away. I pulled his shirt to decrease the space between us.
"Or maybe u can come in and do what you want with me."
He took a step back,looked straight into my eyes while he rubbed his hands together.
" I'm going to give you that work when it's time. Now it's not the time"
I rolled my eyes and turn my key into my house. Suprisingly Dave and I aren't like fucking rabbits however I really needed some dick and because we didn't have time cos training or deadlines and intense fatigue I wasn't getting my daily dose of pipe. I mean it was annoying that Dave wasn't pressed about it either. Last thing I wanted was our sexual chemistry fizzling out. Shea butter by Ari Lenox played in the background as I got ready for today.

I looked in the mirror looking at the time on my table clock

I looked in the mirror looking at the time on my table clock. 2hrs flew past and I was now kitchen eating an apple even though I hate them. The doorbell rang and I thought it was Dave appearing but really it was Cassie.
"These negros are walking slow behind talking about shit I don't know." I chuckled.
" when u coming back living here with me? You been living with they asses for a week."
"Shit girl, I miss you too. I need some space from josh anyway. I want us to talk about new projects we could start. I need something to do besides education and josh bitch."
"I gotchu. We can do lunch tomorrow cos David got something planned for tonight."
"Yeah he been stressing about it. You would actually think The nigga loves you the way he been preparing hardcore."
As soon as we stepped out of the door locking it, both boys were chilling on the bottom the stairs chatting away. Cassie and I walked ahead of them chopping it up.
Dave POV
I was chatting to Josh about the game we watched last night but rn i was distracted by Moniece in that dress she got on. My girl had ass and that lil mini motorsport dress she had on was complimented her ass even more. Every step she took her ass was doing lil jiggle. I haven't been laying the pipe down lately cos of schedules and I knew this morning she was trying to get some but I had something planned for us;teasing her for a lil longer would be fun. But the way she was moving in the dress had a nigga ready to switch my plans.
"Bro, let me handle my girl for a sec" I said jogging to catch up with the girls. As soon as I made my presence shown I expected Cassie to be strolling backwards to  Josh but no Cassie continued walking with us.
" can I steal my girl" I said slipping my arm around Mo shoulders. Cassie huffed and walked back. I was still looking down at my shawty. She always fine even when she don't look happy to see me.
"Gimme a kiss" I said whispering in her ear.
She rolled her eyes continuing to give me the silent treatment. She was really salty about this morning. I starting pecking her neck.
"What you want David?"
"Love up on me a bit, ma"
She rolled her eyes and i grabbed her waist dragging her to a secluded part. I sat down on the step and dragged her by the waist making her stand in between my legs.
She had a scowl on her face and to me she looked cute and I couldn't take her seriously even though she really was pissed.
"I said give me a kiss"
She leaned towards me reluctantly and pecked my lips.
"Nahhh fuck that kiss. Lemme feel them lips. Them lips that's gunna be wrapped around my piece tonight." She liked when I talked directly so I knew she couldn't resist. As I suspected she smirked without rolling her eyes with it. She grabbed my jaw with her hand and placed tongue in my mouth. Like second nature my hands ended up squeezing her ass.
"Is this your way of tempting me"
"You should always be tempted by me."
"I am always. But rn ur assets are sitting correctly and a nigga wants to feed on you"
"It's for you to feed on." She looked directly at me while palming my dick through my tracksuit. I was rock hard and I could of just had her rn but tonight. Tonight I actually had secure plans that I didn't need ruining. I grabbed her hands and looked at her roll her eyes.
"I gotta get a book from the library so I'll see you at 2 alright?"
Seeing the hurt across her face after rejecting her twice today wasn't nice to watch.
"Whatever" she said waving her hand walking away.
Damn I thought as I watched her walk away and I watched the other guys around watch her too.
"Man I'm lucky" I said to myself. I was really feeling shorty in all levels. The hours went by slow and Moniece was really mad at a nigga today. She finished 2 and didn't meet a nigga. I dropped her a text
To DaFuture: be ready at 6. Don't play with me either. Better be ready when I reach there.
Mo Pov
I looked down at his text and threw my phone on the bed.
" I dunno what's up with him. Giving me hot n cold vibes. I tried to start some shit twice Cassie and he highkey refused."
"Maybe it wasn't the right time"
"He been on me since we first fucked. There's never not a right time. We haven't done nothing for a week and now he's refusing my pussy. The same pussy he's worshipped for like 2 months."
"Girl, I guarantee that after tonight u won't be having this conversation. Just go out with him tonight and see what's up."
"This is why I don't do niggas cos he got me irate on my chilling days. Let's go shopping. Need to real life retail therapy."
" Yes! could get you something for tonight and even though I don't need more clothes I still need more clothes."
It was now 6:15 pm and Cassie had let David in 15mins ago. I was ready but I was being petty by coming down late. I looked in the mirror last time.
"Get your ass out this room now Moniece.You taking the piss." Dave commanded at the doorway of my room. I wanted to reply back and the way he was looking I was gunna reward him by not talking smack and do what I was told.