Chapter 16 Part 1

Moniece POV
Naturally my eyes open at 7am so it was no surprise when I woke up at 7am. I woke up so excited knowing today it was my baby birthday. I couldn't wait to gift him and also just have a break from reality. I looked down at him as his arm wrapped around my torso and his mouth slightly open as small snores escaped. I slyly slipped from his grasp. I went to the bathroom did my routine and left a note on the side table. I reached downstairs chopped it with his mother for two hours and I felt good that she took a strong liking towards me yesterday. She was telling me that she was cooking his favourite breakfast and have him for the morning. I kissed her goodbye and exchanged numbers while I caught an Uber to mine. I entered the my apartment seeing Cassie eating a tub of ice cream. It was now 9:45 and we were going to hit the mall. I needed to get my nails and feet done, a new wig installation today. I knew today was the day to show out and so I was taking all the necessary actions to look fly. We hopped into my car and drove to get our nails and feet done. While that was happening I got some texts.
Mama Brewster:
What you done to this boy? He woke up asking for you😢😆
Babyfather😏😋🍆:
Where are you baby? I loved your note.
Moniece man, how you just creep out like that on me.
"David keeps messaging me. Like damn enjoy your birthday." I said to Cassie.
"That nigga is real life attached to you. That pussy got powers."
"Well, that's my baby. What you expect? Talking about expectations,I talked to my dad about opening the salon and as he promised he got someone to show us some spots." With her little bump she jumped up and down her chair excitedly.
"Yes, you see now I have even more reason to enjoy tonight."
" can't wait to even decorate it"
" me too."
That evening
" they finna be here any minute for pre-drinks, Moniece. I ain't even drinking either sadly."
" don't worry, I'll drink for the two of us tonight." I said as I came downstairs meeting Cassie in the kitchen.
" girl you don't even drink that much. Probably gunna get high if anything." I had to double take at Cassie she honestly was glowing looking like she was trying to get pregnant again.

"  I had to double take at Cassie she honestly was glowing looking like she was trying to get pregnant again

She had decided to have a hair out with bouncy curls with a red lipstick. Everything about my girls face was crisp. She wore a peach/pink/orange suit with matching pants. Her cleavage was popping just right in her blazer.
" girl you even looking at me like that?" She questioned while eating ice cream.
" you just look edible best friend." I said to her sipping on this cocktail Cass made for me. Tbh all I could taste was alcohol. She blushed at my comment. I loved making her feel better about herself. She has been feeling down about how her body was going to change.
" I look edible? What about you? Show out or stay in." She said hyping me up. I took a puff out my blunt as I started twerking to no music at all. Cass always got me hype. The bell rang obnoxiously and I already knew the two dweebs have come to interrupt. Cassie goes and opens the door as I put out the blunt and dispose of it. I walked into the living room where I heard and saw the others chatting away. Automatically my eyes landed on David and honestly I knew better to underestimate my man ability to look fineeeeee.

The colours against his skin

The colours against his skin. The jewellery in his tattooed skin. He had on some cute little glasses on that gave him more of fashion edge than anyone else. My baby was slick with it. Before I reached the actual couch to sit on. David stands up saying
"Come show me where the Hennessy is at" I smiled at josh and Cassie before I scurried behind David,always excited for what's about to happen next.
I saw that he found the alcohol cabinet was in the kitchen and brought out the full Hennessy bottle that I bought for specifically today. He poured some into his cup and glared at me from the opposite side of the counter.
" you ain't going to wish a nigga happy birthday. Ain't see you all day and you just standing there." He said lighting up a blunt that he reached out from his pocket. A little smile appeared across my face as I made small steps towards him. I wrapped my arms around his stomach looking upwards at him as he took a toke. He grabbed my neck pulling me upwards towards his mouth. He exhaled his hit into my mouth. We shotgunning for a bit until i pulled back from him because he was being more silent than usual.
" I got some shit for you baby. Wait here." I walked out to grab the bags and wrapped gifts I got him. The bags were filled with clothings from his favourite brands. He opened the big box and saw him unfold what was inside and he was in awe with the jersey filled with autographs.

But it wasn't  just any jersey

But it wasn't  just any jersey. It was the Golden state Warriors jersey and even though we didn't talk too much on his decision I knew that he really liked that team and I know that there's a huge chance he would decide to play there and move there but that was another conversation for another day. He just lifted up staring at it for a bit. Then realising he was looking at it too long he cleared his throat and gave a quick smile before picking up the the last gift which was an envelope. He ripped the envelope and took out the tickets that were inside.
" you did too much lil girl. A whole trip to Mexico." I just shrugged.
"For real, ma I appreciate the gifts. I love you. I appreciate you man. This birthday made me realise how strong my support system is. Especially you. You have my soul. I know we're young and shit and things may try to ruin us but you actually got my soul. I always wanna find my way back to you." He kissed my forehand and wiped the teardrops running down my face.
"Who knew you were a crybaby?" He teased me as he took a pull.
"Fuck you. Got me crying and shit. Give me that." I grabbed the blunt from him and started inhaling.
Dave POV
I was looking at Moniece and as usual she was looking right as she let the kush relax her. I was stopping myself from talking too much about her outfit.

Don't want to gass the little girl up but she was looking so valid right now

Don't want to gass the little girl up but she was looking so valid right now. She was matching my fly. I really wouldn't mind her being under me right now. I chugged the remaining of the Hennessy in the cup.
" why looking at me like that" she said turning towards the exit; leaving me watching her ass jiggle in that blue mesh material.
I shook my head. She doing too much and it was cool cos I will be doing too much in her guts when we get back.