Chapter 12

Few weeks later
Moniece POV

I was walking through campus walking towards the open space to find a bench to sit on

I was walking through campus walking towards the open space to find a bench to sit on. It was nice weather and I needed that alone time. The last couple of weeks were just intense. I gave in my last dissertation just a few days ago and I've levelled up my training.I was finally happy that academically I was over. Graduation was the next educational event and I was grateful. As I sat down I  took out the book out of my bag, I heard someone chuckle near me. When I lifted my head up to look around me I see Kairo standing opposite me looking down.

" First time I've seen you without that boy around you" I ignored him

" First time I've seen you without that boy around you" I ignored him. Kairo really wasn't my cup of tea. There's some history behind us. A history that I choose not give importance too. He knew to stay out of my way but he does what he wants to.
" so you can't hear me talk" he said with a grin on his face.
" you weren't a part of my plan for my day."
"Shit I know but honestly you been looking good reminding me why I wanted to be inside of you so much."
Kairo was good looking but hella disrespectful. He didn't disrespect me crazy but you just knew that he tried hard to refrain himself cos he was just some disrespectful nigga who gave zero fucks about anything or anyone but himself.
" what you reading?" I ignored him.
" you seem into that book a lil bit too much baby girl." He said again  shamelessly.
" don't be calling me that please"
" shit, you mad mad still"
" not even Kairo. I just don't want you around me"
" but you the type of shorty I want to be around me."
" that's why she's my shorty. Real recognises real. A real woman knows what real is and she found herself a real nigga" Dave said standing behind him. He cane towards me placing his arm around my shoulder as I stood up from the bench to greet him. But I was interrupted.
" you the real nigga?" Kairo mocked. But I stood up placing my lips on Dave wrapping my arms around his neck. I dipped my tongue inside his mouth and the way it felt to kiss him showed me no nigga could ever have me tf. He the only one.
" Damn,girl" Dave said grabbing both of my ass cheeks.
" My turn" Kairo's annoying ass was still here rubbing his hands looking at me lustfully.
Dave was getting angrier by the second and Dave had a life ahead of him. I didn't need no Kairo getting him in any trouble.
" just go." I low-key pleaded. This situation was uncomfortable.
" whatever, man. Dave you lucky man. You got the baddest on your arm."
"I know partner. Thanks for letting me know." Dave said with a very mean mug on his face.
" see you around" He said winking at me walking away. I looked at Dave and my nigga was looking soooo good. No way anyone got anything on my baby.
Dave POV

"You talked to that nigga before?"" well we know each-other

" well we know each-other. You just moved to campus 6/7 months ago baby. I've been here for 4 years." 
I dunno what they got on but I knew she wasn't feeling the nigga. Honestly I didn't even care. Nigga wasn't even a threat to me.
" how you know him?" I asked trying not to look all up in her business. I was a secure guy but what's mine is mine.
" we used to chat"
"Chat"
" like he sorta dated."
" okay, what you on? I missed your ass with these away games."
This girl pecked me but had her hand gripping my piece. I swear to God I prayed everyday thanking how I was still fatherless. Mo is a freak freak and as a result I wanted and was always inside her when we hung out. She was kissing my neck and I was trying not to moan like a bitch but my dick was twitching now. Her juicy ass lips reached mine again and this time I dominated the kiss letting her know I'm about to tear them walls.
"Shit! What you trying to do?"
She looked down shyly and took my hand. She led me to some abandoned area of the field and there was a small shed there. I stopped in front of the open door while her eager ass was inside.
" baby, come."
" Aye what's this place? You trying to kill me or something?"
" I'm trying to do something with your ass but you playing David" she pouted while tying her hair up.
" trying to do what?"
" trying to give you kids."
We both laughed and I moved closer towards her leaving no space between us.
" let me deliver them to you then. Take all ur shit off."
She started stripping out of her clothes and giving me mad direct eye contact while doing that. I missed her ass on my away games and honestly it made me realise how serious I was about this girl. These whole weeks passed, she doing everything to maintain all her "roles". Made me wonder about how I could really just be with her for the long run. I was young. That was a truth but she was holding down a nigga since I've known her. She always had our meals prepped since we on a strict diet. She helped me out with my basketball whenever she could. She was there for Cassie since she told us about her pregnancy.  Over this time knowing her I even saw how Josh valued his friendship with her. She always attended her duties and I admired the woman she already was and I was really into her before but now it being nearly the end of the academic year and us being in this shit for 6 months, my feelings started to deepen. A nigga didn't know how to handle this feeling when it first appeared to me. But as I stroking inside and outside her rn I was slowly understanding what it was I was feeling with and for her. Shit she tighten up walls and I was going to buss inside her and all of a sudden she got on her knees and grabbed my piece with hands and just like that bussed inside her mouth. Shit i was really about to give her kids.
" you can't slip up like that, David. You wanna a kid?" She said smirking completely taking me out of my thoughts.
" with you, Yes"
" what if you were fucking some random broad you were gunna buss inside her. Do better you about to get bags of money."
" yeah but I plan to only fuck you and eventually spit them kids inside." I said kissing her back shoulder. I appreciated how she looked out for the kid but did she not think we were gunna last long? She talking about other bitches.
"I mean you are young. You going to be in the league. Groupies are a real thing. I wouldn't have gotten myself in this relationship tbh but shit nigga you fine and talented and our energies just work well with each other. "
"Of course groupies are a real thing but I ain't trying to be with anyone but you ma. Yeah this is my first relationship and it's probably going to get harder but shit the way I actually feel for you ma is indescribable. If I ever do something like that it was because I didn't think of you at all. But I do. I always think of you, baby girl."
" and I think of you too all the time. And I will always. But i trust you. Don't do me dirty."
" you talking about dirty but yuh took me to a bummy house to fuck . Where u find this place?"
" it ain't dirty. Like I said I've been here 4 years. Don't play me. I know places on this campus you will never know," She said.
" this where you fucked ur your ex mans" I said. To be honest I didn't know why I kept bringing homie up.
" no we never fucked. That's his problem."
"You shitting me. It would be a problem for me too. He looks like a goofy anyway."
" why u even talking about him for? You jealous or something ??"
" jealous. I got you. You actually mine. Even though he thinks he can get you. We bound forever lil girl" she jumped on my back and replied the way I expected her too.
" forever baby. You ready for me forever"