Chapter 7

" you ready for this dick, ma" he said. The way he was looking at me was giving me the shivers and making more wet. I spread my legs wide apart taking my finger and caressing my clit. I could've just bust a nut just by looking at him holding his dick like that. He hovered over me kissing me intensely as he slid his long piece inside me. He started stroking in and out of me. Slow strokes.
"Fuck , David, baby"
I wrapped my legs around his torso and within a second he pushed them apart. He cane out and dug into me this time with more force.
" you my girl?" He grunted as his strokes was harsher and harder. I couldn't even let out a word. My back was arched and all I could do was gasp.
"0h my gosh,David" shit I felt myself coming near and I squeezed my eyes shut and it poppped right open when I felt his tongue lapping on my juices. He smirked while lifting his head up. I met him halfway tugging on his beard while I tasted myself from our kiss.
" turn around baby, ass up and bend that back."
I followed the instructions tooting my ass up.
"Ahhh man, baby you know how sexy you look right now." his raspy voice mumbled.
I was growing impatient as he stroked his dick across my lips.
I grabbed his dick and pushed it inside feeling him soak into my wetness. I started throwing it back  feeling my ass swallowing his dick and our skins touching.
" Ahhh fuck Moniece!! This pussy's mine, you shittin' me" he said egging me on. I dunno where this energy was coming from but I loved how he felt inside me. I felt his two hands around my waist and he grinded into me, matching my rhythm. It was like we were made for each other because I've never had dick like this and the fact the first time he was fulfilling all my needs and beyond. He pulled out and his dick was covered with my cream.
" come ride me, ma"
He laid down on his back and i first kissed his tip and he was cursing under his breath. I was amused and I was ready to fuck his life up when I sit on it.
" Fuck Mo, u trying to make a nigga buss quick or something ."
I slid on his dick again swallowing all of it inside me. The sensation of him inside me was too much. I started grinding in circular motion
"Ahh shit ma, what you trying to do?" He grunted running his hands over his face. I looked down on him getting more turned on by his face expressions. Getting lost in my mind , he started thrusting upwardly hitting my spots effortlessly. Honestly my eyes are closed so all I could really rely on was my sense of feel. I was feeling his sharp thrusts. I was feeling is my juices ooze on my leg. I could feel euphoria. I could feel a feeling I never wanted to stop. Our sex rn was a demonstration of what we feel for each other since we laid eyes on each other. I had so many questions in my head while we coming down from high. What if it's just meant to that Dave and I meant? I don't know how long we were going to be in each other's lives but I knew that I wanted him right now. When we weren't fronting on each other or letting life take over us, we genuinely had the best time. Maybe he's actually here to listen to all the shit that goes on in my mind. My head has been resting on his chest and i could feel that he was not asleep but as quiet as i am. His heart was still beating at an unusual rate and I wondered what was he thinking about? While these thoughts flowed in my mind, my eyes were shutting.  The sleep I was about to have.