Chapter 15

Moniece POV
" Girl, this nigga crazy. Telling me that I'm meeting his parents last minute. How can you tell your girlfriend last minute that she's meeting your parents."
"Maybe he didn't want you to worry." Cassie said always justifying his actions. I was putting on the finishing touches. It was 6 and just like that my bedroom door was opened and there stood Dave looking like he needed to stay home and provide me some good pipe.

I wanted to be mad about everything earlier but when your man look this good, you could only be happy

" you look soooo good David." I said sizing him up.
"Really ma, got the cornrows done fresh."
Dave POV
" Do I even need to tell you that you look fire." I asked looking at her. This was a simple outfit she had but she looked crisp always. Representing me good.

After looking at her while she packed her bag we left and began the ride to my parents' place

After looking at her while she packed her bag we left and began the ride to my parents' place. She's been there before but now it was going to be packed with my family. I look at her and she just looked spaced out.
" I'm nervous" she said
I took my hand into mines and caressed it.
" they will actually love you"
"How you know?"
" i wouldn't have brought you to them if I knew they weren't." I snickered. It was facts if I knew beforehand that she wasn't going to be rated well by my mom and my pops I would just elope with her. But Moniece was respectful and sweet etc. There's no way they will find anything wrong with her.
"Don't worry baby girl. Honestly only my opinion matters." We finally arrived to house and I opened the door for her and intertwined our hands together. I looked down at her and she gave me a lil smile.
" Gimme a kiss before we go in" i more like demanded.
"No we here now. Press the bell."
I huffed and did what she told me.  Seconds later my mum opens the door with a huge grin on her face.
" my babyyyy" she screeched wrapping my arms around me. My mom is my entire life.
" wassup mom, you look good. The holiday did you good."
"You think so. You a flatterer boy. Whose this beautiful woman next to you." She asked now both of us placing our eyes on Moniece.
"This is my girlfriend Moniece. This is my mum."
"Wow you are very gorgeous. He really outdid himself. Nice to meet you darling." My mum said linking her arm with Moniece as I stood letting myself in the house. Everyone was there except of Josh and I figured it's because Cassie is preggo and they haven't told anyone yet. This wasn't even a dinner. It was a whole bbq and while I was outside chopping it up with my other people, I wondered where Mo was all this time. I walked into the living room and there she was chatting to my dad.
"So how's your training going?" My dad asked Mo. Once he finds out you play any sports competitively, he starts becoming a coach. This wasn't the time for that. He didn't really understand what it meant to unwind and for that me and my father haven't talked much lately. I didn't need him rising up the pressure I felt any higher.
"Ahhh son this is a lovely girl you brought home. Didn't know you could pick them."
Mo smiled and turned her face so it was facing towards me.
" yeah pops she's pretty amazing."
"Yep self-driven, intelligent"
I had to interrupt him. " pops you trying to hit on my girl." I joked.
"Shut up, David" Mo finally said.
"So how's the picking a team going? You already know what team I feel very strongly about." My dad always wanted for me to play for the New York Knick's.
"I need the toilet. David can you take me there." Moniece said standing up now completely facing me. I
"Son, don't just look at the girl take her."
" it was nice talking to you, sir"
" no, it was pleasure talking to you. I see you keeping his head in the game. Partners can be distractions at times like this but the right one isn't." He said more looking at me. Probably telling me not to mess what I have Mo up. I knew they would love her.
" thanks" she smiled and walked beside me as I took her to the toilet down the hall.
Mo POV
"Thanks for saving me." David whispered as we walked in this corridor. This house was quite spacious and I didn't know what their parents did but this definitely cost a coin.
" I knew you didn't want talk about basketball"
" yeah my pops loves to be all in my  business. Trying to make decisions for me."
" At least you have a father who cares"
He just nodded. I understand why Dave was dodging his dad. His dad knew that his son was dodging him. He told me. But from a perspective of someone who was fatherless most of my life I admired how he cared so much for his son's passion in basketball. He also thanked me for keeping David focused as he tried to insinuate that Dave was not always focused in the past. His dad kept repeating that David had some trouble when he was younger. I didn't wanna ask even though I was really nosy. But I kept it in mind.
" he just cares but he definitely needs to detach and allow you to be your own man. It's hard out here for a black man but at least you have a dad who is committed to make sure you are good; something that a lot of people lack."
" you are right. I'm grateful." Here's the toilet. I'll wait outside."
" nahhh come in baby. I didn't need the toilet really. I just wanted to love up on you." I said dragging him inside by his hoodie.
He lifted me up sitting me down and then placing kisses on my neck. I was wet as usual. What a surprise. He started to unzip my front zip and placed love bites on the skin that showed. I could tell he was getting into it because as I tried to pull away, he would not ease his grip.
" Baby" I half moaned and giggled.
" Nahhh shorty stop stopping this."
" we have to get back to your family."
" they'll be alright. They had you all evening. I'm trying to get a piece." He started unbuckling my belt and as much as I thought it needed to stop, I wanted to know what would happen if I didn't stop him.
" take this shit off baby" he said tugging off my jeans. I followed his instructions. He then slid my thong off putting it in his pocket. He bent down looking at my pussy as if it was a treasure full of gold.
I was getting impatient. He was kissing areas but the centre which is where I wanted him the most.
I mushed his head towards my coochie not being to able to wait. As I did that he had his tongue already out dipping into my wet centre.
" you always do damn wet, ma." He whispered. He started to suck my clit and I felt my whole body vibrate.
" ahhhh fuck baby."
" you like that shit?" His raspy voice letting out air over my pussy added more tingles. I was reaching the edge. Shit a bitch was reaching the edge and he was still going. He was letting up. His tongues was doing laps on my lower lips. He would dip his tongue and as he did that I climaxed juices slipping on my thigh. He licked that shit up. I grabbed his neck and bought him towards my mouth so I can taste myself.
" mmmmm" I moaned just loving how I tasted from his mouth.
" Taste like strawberries today." He said taking a rag and wiping my areas.
" been eating loads of strawberries lately."
"Your pussy always taste so good baby." I just looked at him debating whether I should allow him to fuck me senseless in the bathroom but tomorrow was my baby bday. He was going to get all my loving for sure.