Chapter 9 Part II

Moniece POV
I could tell he was in the mood. Dave always couldn't keep his hands off me but right now in the car the friction between my thighs and his hands could create fire.
"Were u born in Brooklyn?"
" no Harlem apparently but when I was months old we moved to Brooklyn."
"You know I was from East Harlem, you should've stayed there. I would've been affiliated with you sooner." He said with his signature smirk on my face.
" you ever seen ur dad again after he left ?"
" ummm,no. I just never dealt with the loss of my father."
" he ain't dead tho"
"Yeah but I never had one. I used to hang out the boys selling around the block and as much I had love for them cos they looked out for me, they disrespected girls on daily. My image of men were tainted even more than I consciously knew. Even now I haven't really dealt with my relationship with men. I mean I get disrespected by guys on/off campus all the time. I've just been through too much to get disrespected so I just stayed to myself for the longest times." I paused not wanting to talk too much. Tonight I felt like I'm spilling my whole life. He reached a traffic light and he took my hands in his and pecked it.
"I'll never disrespect you intentionally. I gotchu"
I gave a little smile. Sometimes Dave was surreal to me. The roads was clear and in no time we reached this hotel he done gone and booked. For what reason I dunno but I was counting my blessings. As usual Dave led the way in and dealt with all the details. We were waiting for the lift. Quickly people inside the lift slid out leaving it empty.I kissed him slowly and he brought his tongue into action as he slipped it my mouth. I was now leaning on the back wall and we were full blown out kissing but idc cos I was about to get treated with dick.
"Shit I could fuck you right now in this lift. He groaned as he gripped my ass. I pecked him one last time and walked towards the hotel number we were due in. He was closely behind me and as he was slipping the keys in he placed small kisses on my neck. David had a huge difficulties when he comes to keeping his hands to himself. As we got in I saw into the suite, I started to look around and then I entered into a small room as I saw it glistening with subtle light.

 As we got in I saw into the suite, I started to look around and then I entered into a small room as I saw it glistening with subtle light

He was real cute for this. I was smiling having a little me time taking in the relaxation the room offered when suddenly I hear him clap loudly and his raspy voice echo in the room.
"Strip"
I rolled my eyes when I saw him with a towel wrapped around his waist.
" I'm going to give you a massage back?"
"If we get there, sure." He said with a small smirk entertaining my innocence.
" why you stripped down then?"
"C'mere. Lay that ass on the board so I can get my magic hands working." He looked sexy as he rubbed his hands together looking excited to massage me. To pleasure me. I don't know if I was going slo mo but I wasn't quick enough for him cos I was already out of my dress receiving kisses near my breast. He stopped himself getting too far and patted on the massaging bed signalling for me to lay down. I lay down on my stomach actually absorbing the atmosphere set in the rooms. I closed my eyes allowing myself completely submit to his touch. He poured some oils and used his hands to spread around my body. His hands started to get to work and he was covering most tense spots which was actually a lot since I've been training so hard for a while. I felt cold droplets hit my ass. So consumed in the pleasure I didn't notice his hands were rubbing all over my ass. The rubs turns in soft grabs and now I was real life dripping on this mat because how good his hands/fingers felt on my skin. I slipped out a moan. I was ready.
"Turn over" he grumbled. I opened my eyes turning around seeing a bulge distinctively showing through the fabric of the towel. I wanted to chuckle but the look he was giving me right now had my mouth shut. I felt bad cos he looked annoyed that he got hard as quickly as he did. I stood up from the bed and grabbed one of the oils and I called him over with my finger. He didn't acknowledge what I said.
"C 'mere" I said tugging on his towel until it unraveled. I put some drops of oil on my hand and grabbed his dick and spread the oil all over his length making sure i didn't leave no flesh untouched.
"You like that baby?" I said seductively feeling his dick pulse in my hand.
"We have done enough foreplay today. I'm trying to get down to the real business."
He ripped my thong that had on and I rested my elbows on the bed and I tooted my ass. He rubbed his dick over my lower lips.
" I got you this wet baby" I turned my head and nodded ready for him to enter his thick piece inside.
He smirked as he slowly slide his head in me. I was already morning and the whole of him wasn't inside me. I threw my ass back not waiting for him to give me what I wanted which was 🍆. He pressed my back more creating the perfect arch for him. As I throwing it back he was sending harsh strong back shots. All u could here was the slapping of our skin as my ass was still shining with oil.
"Uhhhh I love this dick,baby." I confessed as I turned around and spread my legs open and laid my upper body on the bed. Missionary was always a lot for me cos he has complete full power and he was most definitely going to use it. juices were flowing out of me and on his dick and he slammed into placing his entire length in me. I screamed. This enjoyment I was feeling from his long deep strokes was phenomenal. I was feeling him in my guts and he hitting every spot. As a result I started squirting my legs trembling from the speed he was penetrating me in. I tilted my head up watching him go in and out rhythmically.
" shit you tight and wet Moniece" he moaned. Stroke after stroke the build up for another orgasm was rushing in so quickly.I started rubbing my clit as we kissed passionately. I bought my finger up to his mouth. He sucked the juices off my finger and went back kissing exchanging my taste with me.
" so sweet. I'm about to feast." He said rubbing his hands while he dick still lies inside me still pulsing. The way we fuck I only truly believe I could only fully enjoy it with Dave. I didn't want nobody else. He dug his tongue into my folds and I shot up cos a bitch was about to come again.
"Baby, fuck Dave .wtf" I moaned not understanding this type of pleasure. Rushes and rushes of pleasure.Before I could come for the third time he stopped. He turned around walked towards the Bathtub around us, opened the tap and let the water run and fill inside. He carried me and I wrapped my legs around his torso as my bare ass was in contact with his manhood. He slid inside me again leaving passion bites wherever he felt like it. He gripped my ass making me moan. Hearing my moan made him awake again cos he started plunging into me whilst standing up supporting me with his hands. He was grunting and groaning and I was crying and moaning as he pulled out quickly and bussed on the floor. With me holding onto him he took a small towel and wiped the floor. After that he took us inside the tub. I was still sitting on his lap and I felt his dick grow harder. The heat from the water was soothing. The pain I was about to feel tomorrow was inevitable but Dave had differeht plans. He wasn't trying to let me walk tomorrow because before I knew it he was inside me and in his sexy raspy voice he said
"Ride for me baby"
I was sore but I wasn't no punk. I definitely wasn't going to deny this dick either. I kissed him buying my legs more time. I started bouncing by ass on his dick causing the water to splash with it. He was looking into my eyes letting me know that he was as into it as I was ;Face to face with a man that has given more joy than any man has given me in my life. I was falling in love. After making him nut twice from riding and head, I dunno if I was conscious cos all I remember knocking tf out.