Chapter 17

Thanks everyone for the reading, voting and commenting. This was just some sort of filler🤮.

We were all in the car having as nice drive to a unknown destination. Dave and I are going Mexico tomorrow and I guess the boys were trying to sponge their remaining time they had with him before he left. It wasn't deep it was only like 5 days. I mean, not trying jinx anything but being me meant I was overthinking shit. Are holidays a big step in a relationship? I mean, I'm not sure but I was excited about it nonetheless. We in the shop and I dunno how I was supposed to handle them . I was the only girl with like 4 boys and even though I enjoyed hanging out with males. They were far too energetic right now, acting like toddlers. It didn't help that I was a little waved.
" yo ma, take a picture real quick. It was them on the counter of the shop acting hella goofy.

I showed him them the picture and Dave nodded and told me to send it to him

I showed him them the picture and Dave nodded and told me to send it to him. I turned away looking at the juice selection moving my way down the aisles, picking up some snacks that I may need tomorrow. I could smell David aroma near me knowing that he was trying to creep up on me. How you trying to creep up on somebody in a small shop? And he's tall. Anyway he lays his lips on the crook of my neck, pulling me towards him more.
" Thank you, boo"
I smiled cos he was very cute sometimes. He laid some more kisses on my neck.
"Girl we ain't sleeping tonight" he mumbled against my skin.
I pushed him off me blocking all his kisses.
" No no no, move from me. None of that actually."
" whatever I'll start with you when we reach Mexico."
"No not even. Because I've decided that you only getting coochie the last two days of the trip."
"You are annoying. But whatever ma, this no sex thing doesn't affect me."
I screwfaced him.
" I mean I love you so it's calm if you wanna let my pussy breathe. I mean it will be really hard."
Honestly he surprised me on how  he was handling what I said. But I wasn't complaining. Me and David are always having sex and my lady parts needed a break. But it's easier said than done. Everything attracted me to David. We just knew when we were together that shit was bound to happen. But I think it would be cool to reconnect without sex and 4 days including tonight with sex. I could do that. I think.
Next morning
Dave POV
I went asleep mad late last night because the homies were around. I tapped the side of me but shorty wasn't there. I look at the time seeing that it was definitely time to get out of bed. I looked around the room the suitcases that were there were no longer there. I went to the bathroom to do my routine. After I was done I went downstairs to find Moniece chilling on the couch eating breakfast. The suitcases were downstairs too.
" I could've brought this shit down."
" you were sleeping so I did it."
I walked into the kitchen seeing a plate ready for me.
" you better eat your food fast. You got a plane to catch."
"Okay Miss I've got everything under control" I said smirking her way. She slapped the back of my head.
" just hurry up"
"Aye lil girl watch out." I said placing the plate in the sink. I followed to the main room and took the suitcases outside to the uber. Moniece was behind me locking up ur door.
" baby I got to check if I got my passport." I said to her as she came towards the car.
" I have all that. You think I was going to trust you."
" you bossy this morning. C'mere didn't even get a kiss."

She rolled her eyes and I took a picture of her with her chill attire on

She rolled her eyes and I took a picture of her with her chill attire on. Fine all the time.
"Just open the door for me. I'm not bossy. I just didn't sleep correctly cos all ur hooligans made too much noise." She stepped inside the car and i rushed to the other side.
" I'm sorry. Didn't mean to ruin ur sleep. On the bright side you have me all to yourself for 5 days."
She rolled her eyes again. I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me plastering kisses on her face. When I saw heard her giggling, I placed a serious kiss her forehead. We were going to reach there later evening. This was about to be a long journey.
Skip to them in Mexico
"You got us set up real good,ma."
I looked around the place she got us. I was very grateful to be alone with my girl for 5 days in a place I've never been before. Walking to the bedroom the layout of the place was mad.

The thought of fucking Moniece on every bit of this place crept on my mind

" why you smiling like a creep." She said giving me a funny look.
I walked towards her, grabbing her by the waist.
" Because I'm fucking you all over this place."
" ummm no, remember three days no coochie." She slipped away from my grasp holding a cheeky smile on her face.
" you were serious bout that?" I acted oblivious following her to the set of couches outside.
" yes David. We could reconnect without sex for these three days. Don't you get tired using ur dick all the time?"
" tired of making love to you? I could never." I acted surprised jumping on the sofa.
She giggled and just like that she had me hard. It's mad how looking at a female other than my mum could make my heart fill automatically with so much love for her. She started snapping her fingers in my face.
" get yo long nails away from my face." I smacked my hands away.
" you don't like my nails?" She said sadly and pouting.
" of course I do." I said like some wuss nigga. I walked towards her to comfort her and as I reach to touch her she screams "SUCKA" like a whole child. Always trying to play somebody.
"Whatever man. I'm going to take a shower you coming or you stay playing?"
" Awwww you mad?" She said chuckling skipping  past me.
An hour later
Moniece POV
The shower with David started off bad cos this nigga didn't understand that I was serious about no sex for 3 days. But after a while he completely stop trying. We were now in the living setting and he was sulking and talking around the room.
" it's going to be hard for me baby. But I respect it and come gimme a kiss." I crawled towards him. Pecking him once he then looked down at me and smiled.
" I love you man. It's sickening."  He said. We got each other soft I swear. I placed my lips on his again. We were now on the sofa making out.
"Baby, we gotta stop or I'm about to get your ass pregnant."
" yeah you're right." I said as we straightened ourselves out trying to focus on the TV in front of us. That's how our night ended. The start of the holiday began tomorrow and I was exciteddddd.