Chapter 18

Dave

Agreeing to this "wait for the last two days of the trip to fuck me" bs was driving me crazy

Agreeing to this "wait for the last two days of the trip to fuck me" bs was driving me crazy. I was attracted to Moniece intensely in all ways. The fact that she was in the sea and water was dropping from her fat ass cheeks was driving a nigga mad. I was definitely trying to compose myself but I love her. Being around her, with her and in her. Her energy always makes me hard. One way to gift her was making love to her. Making sure she felt the complete pleasure she deserved when she orgasm and I was proud knowing I did that. I mean she was making it easier because she made us do loads of activities for the past last two days here. It was now the third day and we decided we were going to chill at the beach majority of time and do a dinner after that. She had not yet told me where dinner was going to be. It was strange for me to have someone take care of me this way. I had not lifted a finger to organise anything on this trip and honestly it made me realise that I work a lot. Being probably the best college baller came with a lot of pressure and hard work. Not that I was complaining I was blessed with such talent but in addition maintaining a relationships with everyone. Fake and genuine. People didn't always have best interest at heart and being exposed to those type of energies was exhausting. I love basketball so that's why I do it. Also being a young man in a serious relationship was something that brought challenges. I swear ever since dating baby girl, the radar for all these thirsty hoes was switched on more. Temptation wasn't a problem because honestly I only wanted her. She was like my favourite candy. If it was always available I would always pick it. No point of picking second best. But being in relationship, trying to understand someone, always thinking about the wellbeing and her dreams and goals was another responsibility I had. And this holiday gave me time to focus all on her because once we get back, shit was only going to get busier. I want to say we would have all the time for each other but I couldn't guarantee that. She had her meets and I had to travel around to see what these teams were offering.
" Baby what got you thinking so hard" she whispered in my ear as she straddled me and wrapped her arm around my neck.
" give me a kiss"
" after you tell me what got you thinking so hard?" She said with more authority in her voice. She was making my dick twitch.
" calm down lil girl. Just thinking about how I'm lucky to have these ass cheeks bouncing on my dick."
She mushed my head. " disrespectful clown." She said scowling.
" what you call me?"
" you only be thinking about sex"
" yeah with you." I said jokingly but she still wasn't smiling.
" I'm half-joking. I do think about digging in you a lot of the times because you so fine. But I was also thinking about going back."
" don't think about all that." She said stroking the back of my head.
" Ik, I'm trying. But you know how this shit goes baby. I'm really trying to have you forever. Like mine forever so I ain't trying to lose our connection over our careers. I want to have both. My dream and the most valid female i know. Shit I'm trying to buss a kid in you right now so I could be linked to you forever.

Moniece POV

He looking a kinda type of fine today and I wasn't trying to look too thirsty for my own man but he had me feening

He looking a kinda type of fine today and I wasn't trying to look too thirsty for my own man but he had me feening. His words from earlier floated in my mind. All this talk of placing his seed in me felt all more vivid and visible when he said it this time around. He's been saying that shit for while now and the last times we fucked he was giving that type of Alex that would make me wanna birth our daughter or son. But hearing him say it almost felt like I wanted it too. Not feeling his touch in that way was taking a toll on me more than I expected. He was standing there topless with his Tango Motel across the elastic banner of his boxers, while his jeans sat correctly around his legs as he was low-key sagging. He always looking like he's a serious thinking.
" Baby, get off your phone and put a top on."
" I heard you." He said with an attitude. I wasn't in the mood to get any arguments so I was going to give him the attention he wanted.
" so why you still on your phone, David?"
" and I heard ju"
I stood up from my relaxed position on the bed with my dinner outfit on.

 " so why you still on your phone, David?" " and I heard ju"I stood up from my relaxed position on the bed with my dinner outfit on

" baby are you mad at me?" I said on my tiptoes stoking his back of his head with my nails.
He looks down at me and feel his body stop resisting.
" I ain't mad at you Moniece. You look sexy. Like my personalised cha cha dancer with them polka dots on ur red frilly dress."
" you don't like it ?" I pouted.
"Since when do I not like something you wear." He said showing a soft smile reassuring me. He was always so soft for me. His demeanour could go from being completely hard-looking to being the most gentle guy. I enjoyed both parts. Honestly I needed this break.
" Moniece, let's leave."
" you ordered a taxi?"
When I turned around this nigga wasn't even there behind me. I ended up seeing him outside with a car that wasn't ours at all.
" I'm waiting." He said with a hint of attitude.
" okay grumpy pants."
" I ain't grumpy, lil girl." He answers back while closing the door behind me.
He started up the car and already his scent took over the car. He started off with the car and the first minutes of the ride was quiet. He was in and out of grumpiness. One second he's cute and whatever then next he's in your feelings. Annoying motherfucker.
" I love you" I said giving him the biggest smile and at first he didn't say nothing.
After few more minutes, he sighed.
" I love you too. I can't lie. It hard for me not to be up in you. Obviously a nigga is crazy . Crazier when I'm around you. But I don't wanna make you feel that I ain't want nothing to do with you if I'm not fucking you. How about we extend our sexless relationship for the rest of the holiday" I almost choked up.
" firstly we are nothing near a sexless relationship and no I don't wanna extend it. I didn't do this shit for you. I took a break for me. I'm up and running."
He chuckled.
" shit you ain't gotta tell me twice."
We finally reached the location and I was excited for him to see what I set up.

"We finally reached the location and I was excited for him to see what I set up

"Awww aren't you cute?" He said mockingly. I laughed cos he's usually the one making sure everyone is good  and when people do shit for him he doesn't know how to act. He pulled my chair out and sat opposite me just staring quite softly at me.
" stop looking at me like that" I said flicking my finger in front of his face.
"You're perfect. For real. Everything I want in person all stored in you."
He chuckled.
" I could just fuck you right now. Show you what I feel. But the "no pussy" period ain't over baby. I can wait."
I clenched at the sound of his voice and the way he said baby enhanced all my feelings.
" no, just show me now" I said softly. It was like I was begging for him but I knew that he wanted me too as much.
Dave just looked at me with lust filled in his eyes. But he didn't make no movements and I was just sitting there thinking:
Is he gunna quit teasing me or nah?

Thanks for still reading my shit even though I haven't updated in like nearly a month. Thank you.