Chapter 6 part II

Mo POV
We were driving through the New York streets. I didn't even know where we were at tbh. And shit sitting here in the same car with David driving during the night was actually was enough for me rn. I probably mad high cos we already smoked two blunts since we been in the car. Everything about the New York was so mesmerising. I really be taking it for granted.
"We Nearly there baby." He said gripping my thighs.
I gave him a smile. I really didn't mind. This time in the car was something I needed.
10 mins later we arrived at a house. I mean I've never seen it before so it was a surprise to me.
"We are we?"
"My family's house"
"What?? You took me to your family house late evening while I'm high af ?" I questioned cos I couldn't believe his ass right know.
"Nah they on holiday. Went to the DR for a month or something."
I sighed out of relief.
"Don't worry,ma. You will meet them soon but not now."
We stepped in and I took off my shoes. Inside was so homely. They had pictures everywhere and it was decorated nicely but had an elder twang to it. I sat on the couch while Dave followed me. He was shirtless and had some joggers on. Joggers that was showing his print. Joggers that's about to make me wanna be pregnant by his ass.
" you hungry?" He asked bringing the food we bought on the way here. But really how can I think about swallowing food when all I could think about is swallowing his kids. "Come here" I said tapping the seat next to me.
" what's up?" He chuckled at me while I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I want a kiss"
"You don't wanna eat first?"
"Nah give my kiss now then we will eat"
He gave some look and I really honestly wanted him to kiss me.

Dave POVMoniece was really fire

Dave POV
Moniece was really fire. This side to her solidified how much she should be my girl.
"C'mere"
She shifted towards me and her eyes were alternating between my lips and my eyes. I leaned forward  and our lips touched. Her lips were soft af. And the more deeper our mouths were getting the more it was harder to pull away. She bit my bottom lip looking at me in the eyes. She was high and I could tell by her eyes but she also looked extra sexier.
"Yo,babygirl, eat" I said pulling away from her slowly. She nodded and started to devour the food. We were conversing about a lot of things and time was going by. She yawned.
" you tired?"
"Nahhh not really, it has been a long day though"she said standing up and throwing the rubbish into the trash. I was watching her ass poking out from that skirt.
"Let's rest up. At least tomorrow is Sunday." I lead her downstairs to the basement cos that's where my room was. I didn't stay here much since I had my apartment near campus.
She started stripping out from her skirt and was left in her body suit. I was looking hard and I wasn't trying to hide it.
"You have a T-shirt u could give me?" She asked smirking raising her eyebrow at me.
"I mean , you could stay in that shawty. A nigga ain't complaining." I gave her a shirt and she looked good in my shirt. Honestly I didn't want anything on her. She dipped in the bed beside me and we were now face to face. I can't even front she is beautiful to me.
"Why you looking at me like that?"
"Nothing you beautiful that's all."
She then straddled me and rn it was taking me everything inside me to not fuck her. I waiting for her to make the first moves.
"You beautiful too"
"Really?beautiful? That's how you would describe me ma?"
She laughed and leaned towards me where her lips was touching mine. And we were going at it for a lil minute. Honestly I've never had plans to just kiss but I could really only kiss her. She sucked my bottom lip and took her lips away from mine. By this time I was hard as motherfucker. Me and my buddy was ready to fuck her life and organs up. I kept the mug on the face while waiting intensively for her next move. She matched my stare with a smirk lingering on her lips. Her nails were trailing downwards and lingered on my dick print. This was like a pain that you enjoyed. Her eyes were never leaving mine and I had smirk back to give her props. She was definitely taking a W here. All of a sudden i felt her hands grab it and I had to lift my head to watch what she was doing. She's started to spit on it while her hand started stroking on my dick. I continued to watch her while she did all this. I was holding a lot and I just knew this nut was going to be good. Everything about Moniece was beautiful to me. Every moment i have spent time with her it always feels so purposeful. It would seem that we were only attracted to each other sexually but really I only wanted to fuck her all the time because I actually fucked with her vibe.
"Fuck" I growled. Look at what her head got me thinking. She was taking all my shit in her mouth as she made it more wet. She looked back at me with a smirk on her face. Her eyes filled with lust. Almost devilish. The more I stared into her eyes as she sucked my life out of balls, the devil was ignited in me cos i was about to annihilate her pussy when she finished the best head I've had. She dragged her tongue up my dick until it reached the tip and swirled her tongue in small circular motions on my tip. I nutted and she swallowed all my kids.
" ight. Party over" I said turning us over while she squealed and laughed at the same time. I was done letting her have her moment. Her laughing came to an automatic stop as I placed my tongue on her clit. I slid my tongue up and down her lips very slowly. I dug my tongue inside her pussy and she tasted so good. Tasted sweet and I was about to enjoy my feast in her treasure.
"Ughhh shit David" She moaned as one head clenched the bed sheets and the other hand pushing me away. I didn't stop and french kissed her shit and I could feel her tense up and I just stopped, stopping her from reaching her organism and sprung up at the edge of the bed and held my dick in my hand looking her naked chocolate body lay on my bed.
"Give me my dick daddy" she purred. I chuckled cos she's a freakkkkkk.
" you think u ready for this dick ma" I asked her and she looked at me like she saw the devil in my eyes.