Chapter VII

"It's Tony, wasn't he supposed to be out of our lives by now?!" Nathan yelled frustrated, making me jump at the unexpected outburst from someone as calm and collected as himself. He ran a hand over his face, exhaling slowly, making his - still very exposed - stomach shrink.

"Are you kidding me, why is still happening, I though the deal was off.." Allison responded confused, her eyebrows furrowing. "What does he want this time, Nathan?" Her tone was laced with fear, and it was a very well known feeling to me.

I was beginning to get worried myself, but I had realized this is probably family business and I shouldn't intervene, whoever this Tony is, he's probably up to no good, judging by how the siblings are reacting - if that guy is harassing Allison, why won't they tell their parents? I mean it shouldn't be that difficult to catch someone and stop what they're doing, should it?

Nathan soon moved closer to Allison and held her, Ally was shaking - yes, shaking - she must have been that frightened of this Tony guy, I know it's none of my business, but I had to intervene, I had to. "Who's Tony?" I said in a small, shy voice, regretting my question as soon as it had escaped my mouth. I don't want to get into personal things with other people - I got enough shit surfacing in my own head, trust me, but when someone shows me kindness, after such a long time without anyone by my side, I'm going to worry and I'm going to try and do something. I didn't want to let my first real friends down and I'm not going to ignore important things.

Nathan looked to me with a stern expression, his eyes cloudy - not revealing any emotion in the exchange, he then turned to Allison who was in his grasp. Allison nodded in response to his gesture, he just sighed and explained the whole situation. "Tony's father is a guy whom our father made a business deal with, he wanted to arrange marriage between Allison and Tony so he could earn a part of the huge corporation Tony's father owned at the time. Allison was obviously against this and brushed it off - but that was before Tony himself had seen her." He paused catching his breaths, 'cause he was making Eminem feel like he was the second rap god. "Anyway, once Tony met Allison - he became obsessed with her, he stalked her, wouldn't leave her alone with creepy messages, but what's worse, he tried raping her - that's why we're worried about what he has in store now.." He continued.

Initially upon hearing the story for the first time, I had been shocked - it really was a handful to process, but I decided I would stick with them til the end and try to get answers. "Why don't you tell your parents about this then?" I asked, suddenly realizing that was an option.