Chapter XVI

"Is there something you want to tell me? Who do you like Jordan, if Allison knows, I have the right to know too. Whether you like it or not I'm still your best friend, now spill." Nathan kept pushing me, using the most cruel card of them all: the best friend card. To say I was startled, or put in an uncomfortable situation would be a great understatement because I was about to spontaneously combust in front of everyone. There are so many mixed feelings building up inside of me, gas too, don't forget gas. I'm gassy as fuck at the moment, gee thanks Nathan!

I wasn't about to spill and uncover the secret I tried to sweep under the carpet the most, but it's stuck to the floor like gum to the back of your shoe and I can't escape it's devious grasps. "It's nobody, Allison was just suggesting some guy, I said I don't like him and he's straight." I tried to protest, maybe that would get me off the hook. I nervously glanced over to Allison who had a disappointed look on her face, if that bitch thought I would tell Nathan that I like him more than a friend or even a brother and potentially ruin our friendship, or at the very least restrict it, then she was beyond crazy.

Nathan looked puzzled for a second, but his expression soon changed to the usual one. "You're lying, you couldn't even look me in the eyes while talking, plus your lip was quivering, so something was up. Listen, I'm not mad but all I want to know is who the lucky guy is, mainly so I could find him and kil-"

"Woah there!" Allison interrupted her brother, snickering a little. It would be very ironic if I told him the truth.

"Anyways, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted-" He shot an angry glare to his sister whose smile immediately vanished off of her face. "-I know it's not my place to decide who you date and who you like, but I want to make sure they're not malicious. You mean the world to me and I want to make sure you're in good hands. And by the way, sweetie, next time you lie to me I'll bury you fifty feet beneath the ground. Now, who is the lucky guy?" Nathan pressed and explained the whole situation, it was still mind boggling as to how well the stud knew me, even though we barely met over a month ago, he knows more about me than I seem to know about myself. I should stop fueling the fire inside of me that is already at it's very prime for him. It's like a gay rule, do not fall for your straight mates, nothing good ever comes out of it - but here I am, with out a say or a choice in this matter.

I guess I was going to get buried fifty feet under the ground, I had to make up some excuse so the hunk doesn't find out I was lusting over him the whole time. "It's the Liam guy, he's new to school and he's pretty cute, okay?"

"No." Was his response.

"What? What do you mean no?" I asked confused.