Chapter 1

Hye Rin's P.O.V

Ahh...seriously.

I was working as a Personal Assitant for this wonderful young lady named Lee Seohyun in a financial holding's company, but recently, I had to be transferred out to be a PA for someone else.

"Yah, who even makes a PA working under the same lady for 4 years switch out suddenly..." I grumbled to Seohyun.

"But you're the best at what you do, and the boss' son needs nothing but the best." Seohyun chuckled.

"But you deserve a good PA too..."

"Hey, give the interns a chance! Besides...I think you'll be good for the Boss' son with so many years of experience! Fighting!" Seohyun smiled as I packed up the last of my belongings.

"Ah, I'll miss working with you so much..."

"We can still have our lunch breaks together if you want."

"If schedule permits. Thank you for being so good to me, unnie." I bowed and stepped out of Seohyun's office.

I had worked as a PA for Seohyun but she had treated me like a sister rather than a helper.

Now I had to go all the way up to the 50th floor to begin work for the Boss' son.

I only hoped that he wasn't a stuck up snob like the type you see in movies or books.

The 50th floor consisted of nothing but a huge carpeted floor, beige walls and gold framed mirrors, potted plants lining the area.

A huge desk sat in the middle of everything, and behind that desk was a red, velvety chair. On the desk was a plaque labelled 'Personal Assistant'. So that was where I was to work. I felt like a concierge in a fancy hotel.

There was a brown wooden door behind the desk with a gold plaque fitted squarely in the middle.

Mr Min Yoongi.

He had to be the Boss' son. If the Boss' son worked in an environment similar to that if a palace, I failed to imagine what environment the Boss himself worked in.

Tapping on the door, I smoothed out my leather skirt and straightened my leather jacket- it was autumn and it was cold.

"Come in if you're the new PA, if not, you can wait outside until the PA comes." A bored voice rang from beyond the door.

I opened the door gingerly and stepped inside. I took in the interior design of the office.

Mr Min had gone for the 'less is more' concept, his office was the epitome of modern design.

Very much scandinavian themed, the room was white and so was most of the furniture, too. Among all the strange sculptures and filing cabinets, I spotted a few stuffed Kumamon toys and held in my laughter.

In the center of all the decorations was Mr Min Yoongi himself. Dark tousled hair, pale, soft looking skin, dark, chocolatey brown irises and pink lips that tempted me on so many levels, he seemed better off on the cover of a fashion magazine than locked away in the hustle life of an office.

"Miss...Park Hye Rin? Take these files and start planning my events properly. And please bring me a coffee at lunch time, as well as a nice sandwhich. I don't care how awful it tastes, I need to eat food. You do all the work at the desk outside which I'm sure you already saw. My father is big on expensive design." He pushed some thick ass binders across the white varnished wooden table.

"Okay. I'll take my leave now..." I bowed a deep bow and walked to my new desk.

Sighing to myself, I began to leaf through the binders and sort out the meeting times and company events.

Yoongi's P.O.V

The door opened in a rather cautious manner. That meant it was the new PA. Well at least she didn't swing open the door and start singing some old ballad while lauging and seal clapping faster than a racing car like my old PA Hoseok.

Shaking my head, I remembered being all too glad that he had to migrate to somewhere else for business so unimportant that I don't even remember what it was now. But I didn't mind letting him resign, in fact, I was already looking forward to seeing a fresh face on the scene.

They claimed she was the most efficient PA in the office, the gossipy colleagues even said she was the most beautiful lady in the office. I had never seen her before this, but had decided to pass the message that I wanted to offer her the job as my replacement PA.

Her current superior had heard of it and agreed to let the girl work for me, which essentially gave new interns a chance to work for her and, well, it was a win-win situation.

In front of me stood a timid angelic specimen of a girl, her long, flowing locks were pin straight and dyed silver, her eyes were a deep shade of emerald. She was decked out in a leather jacket and leather skirt. I myself didn't particularly dislike the ensemble, although I would much have preferred to see such a pretty girl pulling off street syle, casual wear even in autumn. But the rules of the office dress code would not allow for that, except on Fridays, which was known as Casual Day.

Looking down at my post-it note that had been conviniently slapped onto the desk, I read the name on it.

Park Hye Rin.

What a nice name for such a nice lady.

Too bad she was only my PA.

The lady who was my actual girlfriend treated me like a piece of shit but I couldn't care less for now, as long as she didn't go around flirting with other men.

Sighing a deep sigh, I stretched my neck and was about to try catching a catnap when someone knocked on the door.

All these irritating assholes, they always get in the way of my sleep.

"Come in!"

I had scheduled a lot of people to come see me and I supposed if the person on the other side of the door had gotten far enough to knock on my door, he or she must be on the list of scheduled people.

The door opened like a whirlwind and my best friend Kim Taehyung came crashing in.

"Ah hyung!" He closed the door and ran up to me.

"What? You know I was going to fall asleep and then you knocked on the door and jolted me from my paradise?"

"Ah, sorry...anyway your new PA, Hye Rin, is so pretty! And she's such a sassy lady too..." he sat down on the chair opposite me with a dreamy look in his eyes.

"You might want to stay away from her, she's mine." I growled.

"Don't you already have Chaeyoung? Unless...ohhh, you like Hye Rin, don't you? Just break up with Chaeyoung already she's such an ass..."

"I didn't say I liked Hye Rin. Besides, she just came into my office a few minutes ago, I see her as just my PA."

"Hyung it's so obvious, you like what you saw earlier on, I've known you for years!" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just get out." I pointed to the door, trying not to blush.

"Annyeong~!" Taehyung skipped out the door.

I certainly had no feelings for the PA.

She was just a PA, nothing else.

I hoped.