Chapter 15

Yoongi's P.O.V

I walked aimlessly, wandering the streets like a traveller lost, directionless and alone. My blazer, although stiff was not a good protection against the blistering autumn wind, especially at night.

Eventually, after many unsure steps, I found myself standing in front of a nightclub. Its bright neon lights and loud music booming through the building, threatening to tear it down with only the very use of sound waves was calling out to me.

Needing a short break, I stepped in, hoping to find a bar stool to sit on for a little while before continuing my night romp.

I didn't call for any alcoholic drinks, roaming the streets with alcohol coarsing through my blood was not on my agenda when looking for the precious Park Hye Rin.

I found an available seat at the bar table and sank into its soft comfort, the leather covering and soft sponge stuffing was heavenly to my aching ass.

I watched the crowd coming and going, I watched teenagers way below the age restrictions having their bout of fun in the club despite it being illegal.

Staring blankly across the dance floor that was thick with the partying atmosphere, a certain person in the crowd caught my eye.

While most female clubbers were wearing teasing outfits like crop tops and mini skirts, or even bare lingerie tops and booty shorts with high heels, this girl just stood out from the crowd.

Among the drunk dancers on the floor, she seemed to be drunk the hardest. Guys approached her and she waved them away, seeming only focused on the fun that a night at a club could give her.

What was strange was that she was dressed very conservatively, what could have brought her here in that kind of ensemble?

Grey hoodie and...pyjama pants?

Had this girl lost her mind?

No one wears a hoodie and certainly not PYJAMA PANTS to a club.

It took awhile before it dawned on me that coincidence was playing games with me.

Even though hidden by the baggy clothes, her curves seemed to shine through them, her silky hair tinted different colours as the seconds passed due to the disco ball dangling above her head, her elvish ears and gait, I knew Hye Rin when I saw her.

Even if she was drunk.

I stood up and tried to push through the crowd, an action that only earned disdainful looks from others around me and annoyed clicks of their tongues.

Upon reaching the center of the dance floor, I knew that I was too late. I watched Hye Rin getting dragged somewhere with a strange man clad in pink, shouting drunkenly. But she didn't resist him, so I followed closely behind, tailing them while hiding in the shadows.

When they left the club by the back entrance, I could already smell trouble as surely as I could feel the tiredness washing over me.

Hye Rin's P.O.V

The stranger dragged me off to the back door of the club and walked me out. I felt that I was gaining back some form of soberness in me, but I was curious about this strange pink man's intentions.

"You have a very pink soul." I heard myself wheeze.

"You have a very sweet soul, honey." He replied me.

He was so calm and collected, he didn't even seem drunk.

"Where are we going, daddy?" I squeaked.

"Somewhere for you to meet someone" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ooo so it'll be fun, meeting a new person. Yay!" I hiccuped.

It was difficult to speak like a sober person, the alcohol running through my body was rendering me incapable of tangible speech at times.

It had been about 15 minutes before we finally stopped at an alleyway.

"Fresh meat, mister." The pink man drawled into the dark alleyway.

"Bring her in."

I felt myself becoming absorbed in the darkness of the alleyway, occasionally tripping over some ratty cardboard boxes. It was an alleyway longer than I was used to.

We reached a dead end and there stood a young man. Even in the dark, I could see his distinguised handsome features.

"Hello princess."

"Don't call me that I only allow certain people to call me 'princess'."

Something stirred inside of me. I vaguely remembered a voice calling me that name but I just couldn't recall it at that moment. Oh, well. Not that it mattered right now anyway.

     His eyes were thick with lust, they dripped with want and even need. As he walked forward towards me and slammed me against the wall, I also felt a very prominent attack of deja vu, clearly this had happened to me before?

"My name is Jeon Jungkook but you can always call me daddy." He smiled a malicious smile and began fiddling with the collar of my hoodie.

"Get rid of this." He tugged at the hoodie and slipped his cold fingers under it, poking at my stomach which sent chills running down my spine.

"You got a good girl, Jin. You're dismissed, I'm going to have fun with her."

The pink man bowed and scurried away.

The man who called himself Jungkook began to run his fingers up and down my bare stomach, sending my senses fluttering. I was feeling uncomfortable.

But when I felt the back clasp of my bra come undone, I snapped out of the fear that bound me to the wall, the realisation hit me and sent my thoughts reeling.

I was about to get raped. And I was powerless against him.

Just then, a great roar came from somewhere further near the entrance of the alleyway, and a man came running.

As he delivered a punch to my rapist, the memory came back to me.

The soberness hit me like a truck.

Princess.

The bet.

Getting pushed to the wall.

The party.

All these little things, they could pop up in my head even in my most drunken state.

This man, he could pop up in my head even in my most drunken state.

Was he so influential in my life? The two men began to tussle amd I suddenly realised that my saviour, my true savior was here.

The man who had came for me was none other than my arrogant boss,

Min Yoongi.

Arrogance , and you . | Min Yoongi [COMPLETE]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara