Chapter 13

Hye Rin's P.O.V

We pulled up in front of a mansion. Yoongi parked the car and walked round the side of the house to the main entrance, I followed closely behind.

The entire property was huge, with a pool shimmering turquoise blue, trees had been planted around it and giving the feel of a beach. There were wooden deck chairs scattered around the area, shaded by deep green trees. The most impressive of all was the enormous house sitting smack in the middle of it all.

Two stories high, it was divided into what looked like 3 buildings and shaded by a deep blue roof that contrasted starkly to the comfortable, warm beige colour of the house's exterior wall paint. Standing in front of the house, I could see a railed balcony extending around the house on the second floor, the full length windows allowed me to see the yellow light that illuminated the inside of the house.

 Standing in front of the house, I could see a railed balcony extending around the house on the second floor, the full length windows allowed me to see the yellow light that illuminated the inside of the house

"Wah...your house is really awesome..." I gaped, open mouthed.

"Close your mouth before the flies get in." Yoongi muttered.

We walked to the front door, and immediately my amazing impression of the house vanished. On the door, once pristine and clean, were red words sprayed menacingly on it, spelling out a warning.

Watch your backs.

I shuddered internally as I watched Yoongi's face turn pale. He knocked on the door.

"I'm back!"

Soon, I heard the shuffling of feet coming from inside and a middle aged, plump lady opened the door. She saw us, and gave a low bow.

"Who's been here?" Yoongi barked.

"No one has visited officially, sir." The lady answered, keeping her eyes cast to the floor.

"Mrs Jung, get Mina, I want her to scrub the door clean. While she's at it, come back to the sitting room, we need to talk. This is my friend Hye Rin. She'll be here for a few days." Yoongi ordered sharply.

Mrs Jung nodded and scuttled away, I heard her calling for the girl named Mina. Mina was a tiny specimen of a girl, thin and she looked well worked. She looked at me and gave me a bright smile before bowing and running to the door with a bucket and a few cleaning cloths.

"Come with me for a bit. Mrs Jung, stay here and wait for me, I'll be back." Yoongi pointed at the couch and Mrs Jung took a seat.

"Put your belongings here." Yoongi led me to a room and I did as I was told.

"Why must I stay here?"

"Because I say so. And its not safe to stay at your house alone. Not another word, you can take a shower in there, and go to sleep." Yoongi left the room.

I sighed and took in my surroundings. The room was a warm brown colour, with a high ceiling. A fireplace had been lit up and two lamps sat on a dresser drawer on either side of the four poster bed resting on the carpeted floor.