Chapter 11

Hye Rin's P.O.V

"I'm taking you out for lunch. Please say yes?" He looked at me with puppy eyes.

"Don't try that trick with me, you almost remind me of that needy woman that you used to call your girlfriend!" I laughed a little to ease some of his nerves.

"Pabo! I'm nothing like her, I'm wonderful and she's not okay? So let's go, I really have no idea how to ask a girl out." He sighed and dragged me to the elevator with

"You sound so childish." I laughed and smacked his shoulder lightly.

"I'm young okay?"

"Then act like it, young people don't sleep all day, they go out and have fun!"

"Well...lunch break's an hour long, want to do something fun outside?"

"Really?"

"Yeah, we can take a nap in the park." we stepped into the empty elevator that had just arrived.

I only shook my head and tried to hold back my laughter, running out of the elevator when we reached the ground floor and exited the building.

"Why not?" He pouted and chased after me.

"There, keep running, you need to be more active."

"Ngghh~don't leave me alone I don't want to run~!" he whined while running after me, a most laborious effort. I took a little pity on him and slowed to a walking pace.

"I could have died from cardiac arrest!" He panted next to me, sweating from his forehead, even though it was autumn and it was cold.

"Are you feeling warm?" I asked him.

"Very." He mumbled.

"Then we can go eat ice cream for lunch."

"No one eats ice cream for lunch, let's go eat something proper. I'll cool off in a bit." He removed his blazer and my eyes couldn't help but roam to his upper body.

"Like what you see don't you?" He smirked when he caught me staring.

"Are you crazy? I have better things to do than look at your upper body like a creep!"

"Ah, say what you like, you know you like them."

Dear brain, please stop the blush reflex.

"There isn't even anything there!"

"You wish, there's still my shirt there."

"I didn't mean that, I-"

"Ah, pabo...you should see your expression, it's priceless."

We stopped in front of a restaurant.

"Go in, what're you waiting for?" Yoongi shoved me through the door.

"We can't eat here!"

"And why not?"

"Look at the price of the food here!" I whisper-shouted.

"It's my treat, so sit your ass down." He whisper-shouted back at me as the waiter led us to a table.

I did as I was told and Yoongi simply told the waiter to bring the restaurant's best to the table.

"Get used to it, but don't get TOO used to it." Yoongi laughed when he saw my dumbfounded expression.

"You know, we could always have just gone elsewhere-"

"Shut up and eat." Yoongi pushed the plate of food that had just arrived to me.

I nodded and took a bite.