Chapter 6

Hye Rin's P.O.V

As soon as I left the office, I snickered softly to myself and gave Taehyung a call, we had exchanged numbers during the party.

"Hello?" A deep voice came from the other end.

"Taehyung, it's me. I'm free for lunch break, where do you want to meet me for a meal?"

"Hm, I don't think I can, I have clients coming in to see me...sorry." He apologised.

"That's okay, some other time?"

"Yeah, thanks for understanding." I could hear him smiling a grateful smile even though I couldn't see it.

I hung up and took a slow stroll down the city streets. Stopping at a coffee shop, I bought a Caramel Macchiato and walked out, sipping it slowly. I wasn't all that hungry so I decided to spend my lunch break taking a stroll in the nearby park.

I took in the sight of the brown, gold and orange leaves falling to the ground, scattering sparsely. There were little kids jumping in leaf piles that the poor gardener must have taken ages to sweep up. Couples were seated on the park benches sharing romantic moments and I took a few minutes to reminisce on my own love life.

Single as a pringle, not ready to mingle.

I breathed a deep sigh and made clouds of cold air around me. Of all things, love was the least of my priorities. I didn't need men in my life.

I was an ordinary lady who desired nothing more than just an ordinary chance, to live exactly as I liked, and do precisely what I wanted. Men wouldn't do that for me.

As I was pondering my unfortunate but firm decision to stay single until I died, I noticed a figure amidst some people, seated comfortably on a wide grass patch. To say it correctly, it was a lady among many men. Those kind of women were never any good, sooner or later they'd get pregnant with someone's child and argue which one of the men it belonged to.

I was about to turn my heel and walk the other way, when I suddenly realised something. The lady was busy taking her turns with all the men, making out and all of that, in a very patterned fashion. First this man, then the one to his left. After that, the next man to the left until she had done all of them some good with her fish lips.

     Come on. A park was a park, not a prostitution ring headquarters.

She kept going, and it struck me how familiar she looked. Blonde hair, perfect figure, the one attitude hanging around her being was the kind that let you know how superior she was. She turned to face in my direction and I pulled the beanie over my face, sitting on a bench that allowed me to look at them in all their glory.

I then proceeded to stuff all my hair into the beanie.

Why?

Because I didn't want Lee Chaeyoung to recognise me.

That's right, the lady taking turns with all those men, doing sickening things like passing around her saliva to every one of them, that was Lee Chaeyoung.

Maybe there was a method I could use to stop her from bullying me every time she got within 10 metres of me.

I called that method blackmail.

I spent a while collecting my evidence, filming Lee Chaeyoung's adulterous acts while positioning myself in such a way that it seemed I was a typical teenage girl taking a selfie when in reality, the camera was flipped to film her. I eventually ended the three minute video and was about to put away my phone and leave the scene before getting spotted.