Chapter 14

Yoongi's P.O.V

What could I do, she was so, so alluring. Looking at her in a bathrobe, I felt little sparks shooting up my spine.

Min Yoongi, you're 22 years old, control your hormones.

I wasn't going to be indecent and rape her, I just wanted her by my side.

"Have you lost your mind?"

"I'm not going to rape you." I lowered my voice and walked closer to her.

Pushing her onto the bed, I laid a finger on her lips.

"Shut up before the staff hear you."

"You're mad!" She stood up and walked to the door, trying to open it.

"It's been locked by a key, you can only open it if you have the keys." I jingled the keys in my pocket, lying shamelessly. The windows could be opened without a key.

"Forget it." She mumbled and walked over to the armchair next to the window.

"So, you'll stay here?" I asked.

"Mmm..." she hummed softly. I watched her pick up a pen and write on a piece of paper. There, she was probably going to stay for a while longer before going to sleep.

Satisfied, I turned away from the window and settled into my bed, well aware of her presence still in the room.

I lay in the bed for a while, thinking about the events in the day. It had been exciting, I had even managed to take Hye Rin out for lunch. And now she was in my house. She could be a proper wife, I could imagine myself spending my whole life with her. I reflected on my own choices and wondered what I could do for her tomorrow.

It was going to be a working day, there wasn't much time for me to spend with her, apart from lunch break. What would she want to do? Maybe I should ask her.

"Hye Rin ah!"

No reply.

"Hye Rin!"

Silence.

"Aishh...I'm in my perfect position on the bed already, it's so comfortable, don't make me have to turn..." I whined.

And then I heard something click.

"Oh, good. You're still there. Right, where do you want to go during lunch break tomorrow?"

The silence attacked again.

"Yah! Answer me, or I'll have to punish you!" I growled.

When no reply came, I resigned to my fate and sat up in the bed, rather grumpy. Rubbing my eyes a little, I realised that Hye Rin was no longer in the armchair, and neither were her belongings.

She seemed to be gone, without a trace.

"Hye Rin?"

I stood up and walked around the room, searching for her. She was no where to be found. I sighed and took a seat in the armchair, wondering where she could have gone. It was just then that I felt a strong breeze ruffle my hair.

Strange, hadn't I always liked my windows closed? I reached over to close the window when I caught sight of a note taped to the windowsill.

I'm not staying- Hye Rin

My eyes widened when I finally realised why the window was open. She had left by the window. I peered out into the darkness and looked downstairs, the pool was right there, shimmering under the lights that lit it up. Hye Rin was no where to be seen.