Chapter 12

Hye Rin's P.O.V

Truth to be told, I wasn't a good runner and it was taking up so much of my own will power to run like how I was running.

I crashed into the office and ignored the bewildered expressions on the security guards' faces and made my way into the elevator that just happened to be open. I took a few moments in the lift to catch my breath and when the elevator reached the 50th floor, I stumbled to my red chair and took a seat, tilting my head upward while breathing rather hard.

In a few moments, the elevator doors slid open again and I watched Yoongi lumber out, apparently tired. He took a few wobbly steps forward, holding onto the walls for support but it wasn't long before he collapsed to the ground.

"Yoongi!" I called out in shock.

Rushing over to where he lay, I wanted to drag him into his office before anyone could see him lying on the floor like a murdered man. But he was too heavy for me to pull and the friction of the carpet against his blazer wasn't helping matters. Sighing, I stood up and looked at him.

He lay face down on the carpet, arms and legs sprawled out in a harried mess. How would I get him to into his office?

I pulled both of his arms up, high enough lift his stomach from the ground. Using one arm to support his stomach, I hoisted him up with the other and flipped him over. Having managed this, I slipped my arm under his back and the crook of his knees and carried him bridal style into his office, laying him on the couch.

He was unconcious, so I wondered how to wake him up. Eventually, I just waved some smelling salts under his nose. People always asked why I kept salts in my purse, I had never been able to answer them but I guess I could now.

He stirred a little and I went to the water dispenser sitting in a perfect corner of the room and filled a paper cup with cold water.

For a joke, I splashed it all on his face and he sat bolt upright.

"YAAAHHH!" He screamed.

"It's just water." I laughed.

"It's so cold, that was just plain scary. Look now, you've wet my blazer and shirt and I'm cold." He sighed, still stunned from the sudden attack.

"Here, you can take my blazer." I removed my blazer and gave it to Yoongi.

"I don't want your blazer, can I have you instead?"

"No. I have work to do." I stood up and was about to leave for the door when I felt myself getting pulled by the hem of my skirt to the couch.

"Eeesh!" I squeaked.

"I'm your boss, you'll do exactly as I say." His fluffy demeanor seemed to have disappeared, giving way to a sultry tone which made me want to bolt because I felt like I knew what was coming.

"W..what do you-"

"Here, warm me up will you." He took my arms and wrapped them around him. I sighed, because it wasn't like I could do anything else.

I stayed that way for about five minutes before I felt Yoongi shift a little. I felt his fluffy hair on my neck and smiled a little to myself, it was ticklish.

The smile on my face soon disappeared, my mouth had the sudden urge to gasp when I felt his lips close around the crook of my neck.

He bit and sucked on it while I tried my hardest to fight the fact that it was both painful and enjoyable at the same time. Eventually, I gave a shivering, high whimper. And I felt his lips form into a smile against my neck.

"L...let me go now, I probably have people to s...see..." I stuttered.

"Alright then, and don't leave work until I say you can." He released me from his grasp and I pulled on my blazer, nodding hastily.

"Wait, I want your blazer."

"I want it too. How else am I supposed to cover THIS?" I pointed to the hickey he had left on my neck, the huge, purple-blue and some kind of black masterpiece was in full view of anyone who looked at me, the only chance I had of hiding it was with the blazer.

"You should let everyone know that I've claimed you."

"Claimed me? Don't be silly, I haven't even felt anything for you yet."

"You will, Hye Rin. In one month, you will." He used the same sultry tone on me again and hearing it was like music to my ears, I did like it when he used that voice.

"Keep dreaming, I'm going now!" I hollered over my shoulder and buttoned the blazer, pulling it higher near the neckline in hopes of hiding the raw hickey.

The day passed fairly simply and quickly, for once the bothersome Chaeyoung had not shown up.

When it was time to knock off, Yoongi's door opened and he allowed me to leave. I packed up my belongings and stepped into the lift with him, suddenly incapable of speech after what had happened earlier on.

Yoongi pressed the button for the 4th floor which was where the carpark was, and pressed the button for the lobby, I would be walking home that night.

"Why did you press the lobby button?" The sound of his voice startled me a little.

"I'm...walking home." I replied simply.

He nodded simply but when the elevator stopped at the 4th floor, he took me by the hand and I was too stunned to react.

"It's not safe for a lady like you to be out on the streets at night." He mumbled.

"What's your address? I'll drive you back since my chauffeur isn't working today."

"It's fine, really, I can walk..."

"You can, but you wont." He pushed me into his car. Not wanting to argue, I gave him my address and he sped off.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I was so, so confused. How did the movies make it seem simple to court a girl? I couldn't even invite her into a car properly.

That was not really a main concern of mine at the moment. I didn't want Hye Rin to go home. I didn't want her to be put at risk of something Chaeyoung would do to her at night, the element of surprise was a dirty trick that I knew Chaeyoung would try to pull off. I wanted to take her to my house tonight, I wanted to keep her safe.

"Hye Rinnie..."

"Hye Rinnie?" She laughed.

"It sounds cute."

"Anyway, what?" She asked.

"Can I..."

"Can you?"

"Can I take you to my house tonight?"

"Excuse me, don't take advantage of me!"

"I'm a decent man!"

"Decent men don't leave hickeys on the necks of their PAs!" She retorted.

"You're lucky it was JUST your neck!" I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her. All it took was a second before I accidentally swereved the car violently to one side, earning me annoyed honks from drivers behind.

"Whatever, just get me there in one piece!"

"In one piece? No problem. Dead or alive?"

"Yah!"

"Ah, sorry." I smiled.

Before long we pulled into the driveway and I parked the car in the garage. I pressed the button for the automatic gate to lock and made my way to the front door.

On the once perfect door, a now threatening message scrawled in red spray paint covered it.

Watch your backs.