Chapter 7

Yoongi's P.O.V

I waited a little while before stepping out of my office. I walked out casually, looking as though I would be paying a visit to the toilets, just in case Hye Rin was at her desk.

But she wasn't, so I dropped the act and went straight to her desk. Her jacket and her beanie was strewn messily across her chair. That was odd, she wasn't usually this messy, whenever I stepped out of the office I always noticed how neat she was with her belongings.

I didn't want to be a sneak but I did want to know why she was behaving so erratically today. I gently lifted her jacket and felt a weight in the right pocket. Sticking my hands in, I pulled out her phone.

I gave it a long and hard glance before deciding to switch it on. It wasn't fully off, the screen popped to life as soon as I pressed the Home button. I looked at her notifications and read a heartrendingly uncaring message from her sister. Shaking my head, I swiped to unlock her phone.

I guessed that I would have to try her password a few times, but that was not the case because Hye Rin hadn't even put up a password on the phone. Staring back at me was the open photo gallery app with a video on it in full show.

I played the video and stood stunned at what I saw. Nothing could have prepared me for an extremely graphic video of Chaeyoung making out with a few guys at a park. I stood there and gaped at it.

I felt so betrayed, like an emptiness was stabbing me. I no longer had feelings for Chaeyoung but knowing that she was doing this behind my back when we were still officially together was like having my trust broken into a million pieces, they were shattered fragments of wood that were tossed into the fire, allowing it to burn brighter like the anger I was suddenly feeling.

I looked at the video and the longer I watched, the more confused and hurt I became. It was then that I was suddenly aware of someone's eyes trained on me. I looked up, and Hye Rin stood in front of me, arms crossed, face serious.

"Put down my phone, stop making things worse for me! Can't I have my privacy? I can sue you for violation of privacy you know!" she shouted at me.

"S..sorry." I sighed and laid it on her desk.

I turned around to enter the office again, placing one hand on the knob before I realised that my knees were weak, they barely supported me and I collapsed to the floor, a sobbing mess.

     All the emotional drama scenes in the world would be shaking at the sight of my plight.

"Are...are you okay?" I could hear the guilt creeping up in her voice.

She walked over and put a sign on her desk saying she would be back shortly and hustled me into the office, locking the door.

"Stop crying, or at least if you're going to do it, do it in here so no one can see how ugly you look when you cry." She muttered.

"Why do you have the video?"

"I'll be honest, I wanted to use it to blackmail Chaeyoung for bullying me. Every day she comes in and she only ever has awful things to say about me! And I have to take what she says without retorting because this is the office, I'm working as a PA and PAs are always supposed to be polite!" Hye Rin looked ready to explode.

"What does she say to you?" Something tugged at my heart.

"She calls me a slut, she calls me man thirsty, an office lowlife among other stupid names too! Even outside the office she doesn't leave me alone, making remarks about my outfit like at the party! It took so much for me not to say that she looked like a piece of kelp! Anyway, this isn't about me right now. Don't cry anymore I feel so bad because the video that made you so upset was in my possession." She sighed and looked up at me. We were sitting on the floor cross legged facing each other like schoolchildren in a nursery.