19: Sweet Sacrifice

Forsaken Fallen Headquarters, Chaotic Dimension, 17th Universe (Time Unknown)

Ray couldn't say that he was surprised when he crossed the portal and found himself in the sky, falling down at a rapid pace. No, he was more surprised by the world they had fallen in to really question why they were falling out of the sky. Like Brooklyn's mind dimension, they had the ability to fly so that kept them from becoming human pancakes in the home of their opponents.

"This is crazy!" Kenny yelled, clutching his laptop as he tried to not fall on his face. That was a sentiment Ray was certain that they all shared as they floated down to the ground gracefully.

"No wonder Katsu couldn't find this place, no matter how hard he searched," Daichi said in awe as he reached the ground, "You can't find a place like this if you were an ordinary human."

"No kidding," Emily said as she fixed her glasses and looked at their surroundings, "It looks a lot like Earth. Except filled with more plant life and with less pollution." That made Max freeze, looking around more closely to see what Emily had noticed. It reminded him a lot of Night's prison, what with the clear skies, clean air and lush greenery.

"A castle is up ahead," Robert pointed up ahead, "That must be where the Forsaken Fallen is located."

"Let's go, then." Hilary said, before walking ahead. Everyone saw no other choice but to follow her.

~~~MIAB~~~

When Dark Dranzer had said that there was going to be a surprise waiting for them, they hadn't expected Zeus to be the surprise.

Mariah had gone up ahead and they had all heard her terrified scream before running up to see the state the Forsaken Fallen had left Zeus. The poor beast was hanging from the entrance, nailed to the wall. He was wearing a crown of thorns on his head that made him bleed while his right eye was swollen and his arms and legs looked like they were broken. His wings were out and were in a terrible state. Not as bad as Dark Dranzer's wings but a close second.

"Zeus!" Tyson cried out, shaking.

Zeus stirred and lifted his head before rolling his eyes, "It took you guys long enough." He coughed, chuckling weakly, "I was just about to die before you came here." He stopped talking, letting his head hang limply.

"We have to get him down from there!" Ming-Ming cried out, her eyes looking watery as if she was ready to cry.

Tyson jumped up and so did Kai and, thanks to the different dimension, they flew towards the limp Zeus. Tyson slowly pried the nail out of Zeus's palm, looking horrified while Kai did so without showing any emotion. Hilary looked away while the rest trembled, now aware of what cruel things the Forsaken Fallen could do to those they deemed to be 'useless' or 'traitors'.

Eventually, Zeus was brought down and they laid him down on the ground. Up close, the extent of his wounds were more visible and they all felt coldness seep into their bones at the cruel reality that this was not going to be like their previous battles. This was going to be a war.

"Go on." Ming-Ming muttered, kneeling down next Zeus, "Defeat those cold hearted beasts."

"I'll stay to look after Zeus as well." Garland volunteered before he was glared at by the blue-haired pop star.

"No. You need to there. I'm not going to be needed." She replied, "Go. We'll be okay, after all." Oliver kneeled down next to her and began to put pressure on Zeus's still bleeding wounds while Ming-Ming tried to clean the other wounds with her glove, looking like she was ready to cry.

"Take care. And be careful." Kenny told her and they left Ming-Ming, Oliver and Zeus/Brooklyn on the entrance. They opened the elegant double doors and entered the place that had kept Tyson a prisoner for a month.