25: In The End

In a lonely, abandoned and forlorn-looking forest, several centuries ago, beasts and humans were speaking in a clearing. So far, their attempts to seal the Forsaken Fallen had been successful. However, the final members – Chaos, Dark Dranzer, Dark Driger, Dark Dragoon, Dark Draciel and, unfortunately, Night – were going to be harder to capture than the others.

"You have to catch them off-guard. That is how we will take them down before they can do any harm," Daisuke informed his close friend Dragoon, who only nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"How will we do that?" Galux asked, "Chaos has, without a doubt, already told them to keep their guard up against any human or holy beast. So how will we capture them?"

"I can get Dark Draciel off-guard." Draciel spoke, everyone turning to the proud male who clutched the golden dagger of First Elder. He closed his eyes, "She is my other half; I know her better than anyone. If her guard will be low with anyone, it will be with me."

"Are you sure you will be able to, Draciel?" Poseidon asked, "You said it yourself; she is your other half. Will you be able to seal her away? Do not forget what we have had to do to capture the others." At that, Driger shuddered while Galux patted him in the back. The powerful white tiger looked so distraught, no doubt haunted by his actions against Ouranos.

"It is because she is my other half that I must do this," He answered. He closed his eyes, "It is my duty to seal her away." With that, he blinked and looked behind him, "She is coming."

"Hide." Daisuke hissed at the humans while the beasts grabbed a human and jumped up the trees. Daisuke's eyes flashed green and he nearly fell to the ground before Dragoon caught him. He made sure that the boy wasn't unconscious before looking up at Draciel.

"I wish you luck, brother," Dragoon told the young beast before flying into the air, taking Daisuke with him.

Draciel turned and, at that moment, Dark Draciel came out from the bushes, running towards him at top speed, her hair done in a braid that had some branches sticking out of her hair.

"Draciel, Draciel," the young girl laughed, running barefoot towards her other half. He turned sadly at her, although that sadness was not seen by her. She wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning in close. She looked up, "Have you heard about what happened to Nemesis, Hecate, Hades and the twins?"

"What happened," Draciel asked, feigning ignorance. He remembered the forlorn, hateful and horrified glances of the ones he called his siblings. Even now, the image of Driger tearing Ouranos apart haunted him, along with the pained scream of both Ouranos and Tartarus, who had been forced to watch.

"They were sealed away!" She said, sounding so melancholic. Her eyes were even shiny with unshed tears, "It's the humans doing it. I-I know it is. Erebus must have taught those evil humans ways to seal us away to-to-to," She whimpered, biting her lower lip, "I am terrified."

Draciel held her in arm's length and wiped away her tears, "It will be fine, Dark Draciel. You do not have to worry." He hugged her, closing his eyes as he kissed the top of her head. She buried her face in his neck, sighing as she held onto him tightly.

"I knew he was wrong." She muttered, looking up at Draciel, "I cannot believe Dark Dragoon thought it was you and our other siblings who were sealing us away." She laughed, thinking about how ridiculous that statement had been. She knew that her lighter half would never bring her harm, just like she wouldn't harm him. They were closer than siblings, closer than lovers. They were the broken halves that were only completed when they were together. Without each other, they were nothing.

She closed her eyes, once again resting her head on Draciel's shoulder while she felt him play with her hair. She felt so calm, so happy-.

Pain.