Chapter One

"Turn that off." He groaned as he walked into the dance studio he had built by hand for me with the help of the rest of my older brothers.

"But it's a fun dance." I huffed crossing my arms. From the day I arrived here, he hadn't aged a single day. It's quite ironic really, I was trained to kill the things I was trained by.

"I understand it's a fun dance, but you've got to have training..." He hummed softly. "We've been shouting you for ten minutes but got no reply."

"Sorry..." I blushed looking down. "I'll be there soon!" I looked back up flashing him a smile. He chuckled softly and ruffled my hair before leaving. Taeyang was the one who had raised me as one of his own children, yet he was still my elder brother, and teacher all in one.

I unplugged my phone and put it in my back pocket, grabbing a towel and draping it around my neck before I walked out of the studio, shutting the door behind me and turning off the lights before making my way down to the basement in which Taeyang had turned into a training room.

"Daesung!" I yelled running down the stairs and throwing myself at the taller male.

"Does anybody here a mouse?" He spoke with a serious sound. "I thought I could hear our little sister in the distance shouting my name-"

"Yah! I am not that short." I pushed him away crossing my arms, the rest of the males laughing. "It's not that funny! A-Are you forgetting you all trained me to kill vampires like you?" I glared at them, my voice shaking.

"Ji An, I'm only joking." Daesung grinned. I met his eyes and pulled the one trick I knew would work on them all. My bottom lip started wobbling and I brought tears to my own eyes and they all started panicking.

"Ah, Ji An, don't cry!" G-Dragon panicked running over and hugging me tightly. I giggled hugging back.

"Yah! She was playing us again!" T.O.P whined. I laughed and let go of G-Dragon.

"So who am I training with today?" I bounced on the balls of my feet.

"You're with-"

A loud bang came from upstairs and we looked between each other.

"Stay down here and hiding." G-Dragon whispered softly. "We'll go look. You're still too young to deal with proper situations."

"I'm twelve now..." I huffed. He chuckled softly.

"Nearly, now it's not your time. In the future it will be."

I sighed as they walked up the stairs, their eyes turning red as they reached the top. They closed and locked the door. I sat on the floor in front of the mirror staring at my own reflection.