Chapter Twenty Two

"Let go of her!" Yoongi growled as the vampire held me, the stake I had carried was broken into pieces on the floor. Jimin laid on the floor, injured enough to not be able to save me. "Let go of her now or I swear to god-"

I watched as Yoongi got angrier and angrier the more that the vampire held me. Yoongi's eyes started turning a dark red, only just noticeable in the light.

"How would you feel... If your mate got turned by someone who wasn't you?" He smirked and with that I felt a piercing pain in my neck.

"I told you- Let go of her!" Yoongi yelled and then charged full speed at the vampire that was holding me. His eyes turning bright red.

With that the vampire tore his fangs from me and threw me to the floor as Yoongi tackled him. Snarling and biting at whatever skin he could get to.

Everything started to get blurry and I vaguely saw Jungkook leaning over me.

"Ji An?" He crouched slowly, moving my hand from my neck and his eyes widened with shock.

"We need to get her back! Yoongi-!" Namjoon yelled.

That was the last thing I saw before everything turned to darkness. A bloody, panting Yoongi cradling me in his arms.

"You'll be okay- I promise." He whispered.

I sprinted full force at the vampire, a devilish glare was present in his eyes as he swiftly moved out the way, the stake he threw at Jimin balanced perfectly between my thumb and two fingers. The rest of my hand free to change my grip into depending on the vampires movements.

An unexpected blow sent me sprawling backwards and gasping for breath lightly and Jimin sprinted at the vampire, a low growl leaving his throat.

That's when he let out a whimper, much like a dog cry- and he landed next to me.

I grew furious at this.

"Jimin, I can do this myself." I noticed him holding his stomach. "Please don't get in harms way any further."

With that I got up once more and ran, the stake I had shattered on the floor underneath the vampires foot. I went to punch, even if it wouldn't hurt him all too much, but was startled when he side stepped and grabbed my neck, pulling me close to his body.

I wriggled about in his grasp until Yoongi's voice filled my ears.

"Let go of her!"