Chapter Fourteen

I woke up, the sensation left me. Yoongi was asleep curled up beside me, one of his arms slung around my middle. I smiled softly until someone cleared their throat. I saw six boys in the doorway.

I felt the blush rise to my cheeks and I looked away pretending to be asleep.

"We know you're awake, we can hear your heart." Hoseok sniggered. I sat up and the boys gestured me to follow them.

I nodded and got up slowly to not disturb Yoongi and followed the boys into the studio.

"It's the most soundproof room in the house." Namjoon explained and I nodded slightly.

"We need to ask you something, or rather a few things." Jin met my eyes.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Yoongi fed off you last night didn't he?"

I nodded.

"Did he mention if it was pleasurable at all?" Namjoon asked. I nodded. He nodded in return as if he was pondering in thought. "Did you think it was pleasurable?"

"It gave me a very similar feeling to when I drank his blood, so yes?" I met their eyes. "Why?"

"A vampire drinking blood is the human equivalent of reproducing so to say." Namjoon started. "Just without the babies. It's pleasurable for both the giver and the receiver."

"It's one of the most intimate things a vampire can do. They often won't do it without having sex unless they're completely parched." Jin commented. The Makane line stood there completely silent.

"So?"

"Yoongi's scent literally covers you now and probably will for the rest of your life." Hoseok grinned. "Whether you like it or not because you've shared blood you're practically his~"

I stood there dumbfounded. Does my life want to get any more complicated? I'm a hunter who sympathises with vampires who's now practically mated with a vampire.

"What are you all talking about?" Yoongi walked in grumbling, he looked pissed-

They all looked to me and I felt the heat raise to my cheeks. The six boys laughed and Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"I'm not explaining- I've got training to do." I ducked past Yoongi and left the room. I headed down to the basement which hadn't been touched in so long. I turned the light on as I opened the door and went down the stairs. I took off my shirt and swapped it out for a tank top, swapping the jeans for some leggings and slipping out of my shoes.

I went to the mats and began my stretches, sighing in relief when muscles that hadn't been tended to in a while relaxed.

"Someone's flexible." I heard Yoongi. I jumped slightly.

"What are you doing?"

"I was sent down here to keep an eye on you." He shrugged and watched me. "Please continue."

I looked away the heat rising to my cheeks again and I continued stretching, unable to ignore the presence of the boy on the stairs.