Epilogue // Alternative Ending One //

Yoongi sat in his room in the house he shared with Bangtan before picking up his bag and standing up with a heavy sigh.

"I'll be back later!" He yelled and left the room and headed down to the front door.

Thankfully, after Ji An's death, the Big Bang boys let him visit her room as often as he liked. For hours he'd sit there enjoying her scent as he sat not touching anything and imagining her there with him-

He was soon sat in the same position, the door closed behind him and he pulled the Ouija Board out his bag and set it up.

The witch had given it to him, seeing him at his last tethers on his will to live, as a way to contact her. He was too scared to touch it at first.

"Hello, Ji An, are you there?" He spoke out, his fingers on the wooden piece and he didn't feel it move. He opened his eyes before sighing softly. "I knew it wouldn't work..."

"A piece of wood? Really Yoongi? You thought I'd respond to you via that thing?" Yoongi froze where he sat. The lump forming in his throat. "Now you won't even look at me? Jeez you're cold."

Yoongi turned around and saw Ji An perched on the edge of her bed, a soft smile on her lips as she held Yoongi's eyes.

"J-Ji An?" He stuttered.

"Yep! In the flesh-" she cut herself off with a small giggle as she got up and sat beside him. "Okay maybe not the flesh, but I'm here in spirit... literally."

"Y-You've changed..."

"Death does some things to a person." She smiled kindly. "But I promise you, I'm still the same Ji An."

"H-How come you didn't show yourself sooner?!" He burst out.

"I've been trying for four years now idiot." She laughed. "You didn't believe enough that I was here despite you could sense me."

Yoongi watched with wide eyes as she linked their hands gently, feeling like she did when she was here and in body-

"How can I touch you then?"

"Our emotional bond does weird things to these kind of situations." She smiled softly. "I missed you Yoongi..."

"I miss you too Ji An..." He choked out before crying again. Causing tears to well up in her eyes too and she hugged him tightly.

"D-Don't cry! You'll make me cry and ghosts shouldn't cry!" She laughed weakly before that laughter became hysterics.

She may have been hurt badly by him before her death, but he was still her mate, she didn't want to die and leave him. She clung to him tighter, finally feeling him after for long years.

"Don't leave me ever again, okay?"

"I can't promise that... I'm limited to this house so whenever you go home I can't come with you-" She whimpered. Yoongi sighed and held her as tight as he could, desperate for the warmth she always provided.

"That's okay, because we can talk whenever I'm here." He smiled weakly. "and we can continue as mates and live together and-"

"Yoongi, you should move on from me." She spoke quietly. "You should-"

"I can't. Even if I wanted to I can't. Once a vampire has a mate, their soul connects. So if one dies or both of them die, they're stuck together forever. Nothing can break that bond." Yoongi smiled and wiped her tears. "So it looks like you are stuck with me." He grinned.