Chapter Twelve

A month had passed since then, and nobody had tried attacking us. But the boys were slowly getting agitated from having to stay in the house permanently, and we were slowly running out of blood supplies.

"How much longer do we have to stay in here for?" Jungkook whined as he laid across a couch, his head on Jimin's lap and his feet and legs across Taehyung.

"Until we know it's definitely safe to go out again Jungkook." Namjoon replied boredly from the other side of the living room.

"Somebody drank the last blood bag last night." Yoongi huffed on the couch opposite the chair I was sat in. "I'm honestly partched."

"Ah, Yoongi Hyung, you haven't drank since two months ago! You gave your last blood ration to Jungkook." Jimin mentioned and I looked up from the book, not really understanding it anyway.

"He needed it more than me." He muttered.

"I can go the blood bank in town and get some if you want." I spoke quietly.

"No." Jungkook looked over at me, his eyes red. "You're not going out there where you could be hurt just to help us."

"But I told you guys I would help you out-"

"Are you even healed?" Yoongi spoke lowly. I looked towards him again. "I asked you a question-"

"Mostly yes, I just struggle to put pressure on my wrist." I mumbled quietly looking down.

"Then you're not going. End of."

"But-"

"But nothing!" He snapped, his eyes changing red. "That's the end of the discussion." He stood up and stormed out the room, going to his room upstairs.

I sat there stunned for a while.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, sitting on the arm of the chair. "We're sorry about him, he get's like that when he hasn't fed in a few months. Poor guy made sure we all got the bloodbags that you provided instead of taking one for ourselves."

"It's okay-"

"You haven't turned the page since you picked up the book. Everything okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I can't really read." I shrugged and put the book down. "I just remembered I have to clean my weapons- I'll be down later."

I felt harsh on arguing back with Yoongi, more so after I found out he's risking his own life and sanity to make sure the boys were okay.

I went upstairs to the top floor where all the boys rooms were and I went along the hallway to Yoongi's room. I knocked gently before walking in. He was laying in his bed, twiddling his fingers and chewing on his bottom lip.

"Yoongi?" I spoke quietly, closing the door behind me. He looked over at me before looking back up at the ceiling.

"What do you want?" He spoke, irritation in his voice.

"You've done a lot for me since we got here, you carried me from the apartment, you saved my life..." I spoke quietly. "I know how much it burns now. I saw this happen to my brothers when the Hunters first arrived and no-one knew if it was safe." I knelt on his bed.

"If that's all you're saying, leave."

"Yoongi." I spoke firmly, his eyes met mine again.

"What?" He spat. I looked over at the door, making sure it was shut before unbuttoning the first few buttons of my shirt. His eyes widened and he used his hands to cover up.

"Y-Yah what are you doing?" He stuttered. I pulled my hair away from my neck.

"You won't let me get blood bags, so I'm offering you some of mine. A needle and a vile won't satisfy you so-"

"But you've never been bitten before-"

"Think of this as a way to say thank you, for all you've done for me." I met his eyes, the redness within them glowing as his eyes slowly trailed to my neck.

"Please leave before I do bite you-"

"I'm not leaving here until you feed." I spoke softly. He gulped softly and I felt my heart rate increase as he sat up and moved towards me.

"Stand up. I can't have blood on my bed." He mumbled quietly. I stood up, the shoulder of my shirt falling off and he gulped harder. "I need you to tell me now if you're completely sure about this..." He was close enough now that I could feel this hot breath tickling my neck.

"I'm sure Yoongi." My voice was barely above a whisper.