Chapter Eighteen

I woke up on top of Jimin.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked quietly. I nodded slightly and got up out of bed and looked at my reflection in the mirror. The scratches on my cheek had healed.

"I got scratched didn't I?" I asked him. He nodded. "It's healed... completely."

"Yoongi's blood must still be working in you." He shrugged slightly and got up. As if on cue, Yoongi burst in.

"Jimin what do you think you're doing?" He was yelling again and he grabbed the male by his collar. I watched as he raised his fist and I ran in front of Jimin, gasping in pain as the first connected with my stomach.

I dropped to my knees gasping air down my lungs. Completely winded.

"Yah! Ji An!" Jimin cries out. I stood up slowly Jimin falling to the floor and without warning I launched myself at Yoongi, pinning him to the wall.

"Fucking touch me once more and injure me, I won't hesitate to kill you." I spat glaring at the angry male. "Threaten to injure anybody who shows the slightest bit of kindness to me, I won't hesitate to start a fight with you."

"She's completely pissed..." I heard Jungkook.

"I don't give a flying fuck if you drinking my blood and vice versa is intimate for you and your kind. In my world there's no such thing as 'mates' or 'soul mates'." I met his eyes. "Don't test me Min Yoongi." I put my fist through the wall near his head before turning and walking down the stairs and to the basement.

Plugging my phone into the speakers there and blasting music. I changed into training gear before walking to the punching bag.

I had a lot of steam to let off.

I walked upstairs once I was done. I went and got a shower, dressing into some comfier clothes that weren't sweaty and went to the living room.

I sat on the couch, the boys drinking from blood bags.

"I met my mother." I spoke quietly. "I killed her with my own two hands."

"That's... nice?" Hoseok asked not quite knowing what to say.

"She was wanted anyway." I shrugged slightly.

"Jimin came with me. I had a breakdown, hence I was sobbing when I got here." I looked over at them all. "Get down!" I yelled.

They all looked at me and threw themselves to the floor.

The glass of the window smashed.

"We heard you killed one of us?" A voice echoed around the room. I looked over at the window, there were a group of vampires. "Ah Taeyang's... you smell absolutely delicious..."

"You won't lay a finger on her-" Yoongi's voice spoke.

"If I smell so delicious come and get some." I looked at the male, pulling my damp hair from my neck and within seconds I was pinned to the wall.

"Ji An!" Yoongi yelled.

"How delicious do I smell?" I smirked tilting my head, my neck more exposed.

"Ji An..." Yoongi was being held back by the rest of the males group.

"So delicious..." He practically moaned. He meant closer and I flung my head forward making him curse and stumble back.

"I don't just offer my blood for free." I glared. "So what I killed my mother, your helper. What are you going to do about it?"