Chapter Ten

The winter was drawing in of that year, snow was threatening. It had been precisely a month since the boys had moved in to this house.

No one suspected a thing.

I hummed quietly as I danced, the boys in the next room playing a board game.

I had fallen in love with contemporary when I realised it can tell stories.

I let the music flow through my body until the song ended, I was breathing heavily slightly and jumped when I heard someone clear their throat.

Jimin.

"Jimin Oppa." I smiled. "You scared me a bit then."

"Sorry." He chuckled. "You're really good. You're really flexible too, are you sure you're not secretly an idol vampire? Your skins perfect and you're pretty much flawless."

"I'm sure." I laughed softly. "Thank you anyway."

"Do you want to come play-"

"Ji An! There's somebody outside." Hoseok panted running into the room. I nodded.

"You guys stay in that room, don't move." I walked over to the removable mirror and pulled it off which revealed my weapons. I grabbed a stake, a couple of knifes and a gun.

I tucked it all away safely in my clothes and pulled my hair up. I walked out the studio and down the stairs, I looked through the peephole and didn't see anyone.

Were the boys pulling my leg?

"Surprise sweetheart~" Hot breath against my neck. "How different yet how much the same we are~" He hummed softly. "A vampire hunter and a hunter that sympathises with the vampires."

"What do you want?"

"I want those Bangtan boys you're sheltering." He spat.

"I'm not sheltering nobody." I spoke, narrowing my eyes.

"Liar. I can smell them." He grabbed me by my throat and lifted me up. I didn't try fighting his grip as he was a hell of a lot stronger than me.

"They're safe, away from you." I spat, his grip tightened and I became unable to breathe.

I reached for the gun and shot twice, one in his arm and one narrowly scraping his ear. He yelled out dropping me. I gasped for air.

"I suggest you leave my property." I spat narrowing my eyes.

"Not until you hand over your precious vampires." He replied his eyes turning red as the bullet in his arm popped out and the wound healed.

I shot several more times, quickly. He grabbed ahold of my wrist and squeezed. I let out a yelp of pain as all you could hear was a crack. I dropped the gun and cradled my wrist to my chest.

I drew the stake and swung with my left, the wood narrowly missing his chest. I exhaled as I roundhouse kicked, sending him tumbling. I was breathing through the pain shooting up my right. I was too distracted by it to see that the vampires nails had grown and he was launching towards me-

"Ji An!" I heard Yoongi and I was pulled into a chest as a growl tore from the person holding me. The scent of blood filled the air.

"I'll be back for them again sweetheart." The vampire grinned and vanished.