Chapter Twenty Four

I didn't get an answer off the boys and just headed to the basement to train. I clearly wasn't fit enough to try and restore the world once more, so I needed to try again.

Yoongi turned his nose up at me before I had left, a cold look in his eye.

But oddly enough I wasn't bothered by it.

I sat doing sit ups for a while before push ups and then going on to do mock fights against nobody.

I perked up and something on the roof of the house, and sprinted upstairs and out my bedroom window, scaling the wall.

There crouched the vampire.

"You shouldn't be awake. I drank too much from you." He spat. "But I don't know what the threatening look in your eyes is about, you can't kill the one who turned you. It just doesn't work like that."

"Is that a challenge?" I spat. "You've turned me into a vampire, one of the things I didn't want to become. You've made Yoongi mad at me- Don't you dare say I won't kill you."

"Your emotional connection with me that is formed when you change won't allow you to harm me-" He was cut off when my foot connected with his stomach, sending him tumbling off the roof and onto the grass below. I jumped down, glaring harshly.

"You're the one asshole I couldn't defeat whilst human-" I spat and grabbed him by the throat. "You're going to regret changing me by the time I'm done."

I panted lightly, the dust of the vampire's corpse spreading in the wind.

I headed inside to the kitchen where the boys were still sat, talking amongst themselves quietly.

A burn coated my throat and spread through my veins, so I reached into the fridge and drew a blood bag out, piercing it with the fangs that had extended and drank harshly.

"Thanks for coming outside to see what was happening." I spoke lowly, glaring at the boys. They all looked up - they hadn't even noticed I was in the kitchen.

"Oh; we didn't realise anything was going on." Namjoon spoke quietly.

"Don't worry about trying to get revenge on the one who changed me." I tossed the empty bag into the bin. "He's already dead."

With that I turned and left the kitchen, heading up to my room.

A few minutes later a knock sounded on my door and Jungkook walked in.

"I didn't mean to intrude." He spoke quietly as I perched on the edge of my bed. "But Yoongi and Yourself seem to have drifted apart and surely you're wondering why?"

"I don't really care-" I shrugged lightly, despite deep inside that I did care.

"You're Yoongi Hyung's mate - mates are meant to change each other." He spoke quietly and sat beside me. "He got stripped of what is a intimate moment of a vampire-human relationship-"

"Shit happens Jungkook. Unfortunately once I've finished my mission, you can all return to wherever you came from and I don't have to see you again." I felt myself ache at just saying that. "Please, get out my room."

Jungkook's face showed hurt and upset before he nodded.

"U-Understood." He bowed as he stood before leaving my room.