Chapter Twenty Six

I felt five pairs of arms engulf me in a massive hug. "Ji An..." Daesung spoke quietly and they all broke away from the hugs.

"I've got your bloodbags ready for when you arrived, so if you're hungry, please feel free." I smiled brightly.

"So where's this mate of yours?" Taeyang grinned. "I've got to give him the threatening talk for if he hurts you - although you're perfectly capable of handling yourself."

"I kicked them out." I spoke with a small shrug. "The tensions were to high between me and my 'mate' and it made the rest of the bonds I had between Bangtan awkward. They can fend for themselves so I'm not overly worried."

"What happened?" Ji-Yong asked with a small frown.

"I... I got changed by a different vampire." I pulled the hair away from my neck, revealing the ugly scar that had black veins spreading from it. "And you all know that a vampire changing their human mate is an intimate thing. He ended up bringing another female home when I tried rekindling things between the two of us so I gave up-"

"I'm calling Namjoon around." Seungri picked up his phone.

"No-" I spoke quickly. "I don't want to see them again..."

"Your bite is going necrcotic." Seung-Hyun peeled my hair away from my neck again. "Are you able to use your abilities? Are you still drinking blood?"

"I can't do either..." I spoke quietly and all the boys mumbled a quiet 'shit' under their breath.

"Did you kill the vampire who changed you?"

I nodded slightly and their eyes widened.

"You idiot! Until you've hit your 100 years of being a vampire, killing the vampire who changed you, kills you as well!"

And almost as if on cue when Namjoon burst through the door, the rest of Bangtan except Yoongi behind him, my eyes rolled to the top of my head and my knees buckled beneath me.

"Ji An!" I felt arms support me, but then after that I was out cold to the world.