Chapter Twenty

I woke in Yoongi's arms as he slept. Soft snores leaving his lips. I smiled looking up at him, he looked so peaceful laying there like that.

His arms tightened around me slightly pulling me closer, I smiled wider moving closer to his warm embrace my head on his chest, his head slowly leaning down to the crook of my neck. Once his head reached there, he stopped moving and continued snoring quietly.

I closed my eyes enjoying the closeness and felt sleep soon take over me.

"They're so cute together." I was woken up by voices. I cracked an eye open and saw the Makane's stood there grinning. I huffed quietly flipping them off and going back to cuddling Yoongi. Until he stirred and must have noticed the makane's stood there coo'ing over the both of us.

"Sorry Hyung!" All there yelled in unison running off.

"I'm sorry about them." He mumbled softly a hand running through my hair.

"It's okay." I smiled softly looking up at him.

"I'm glad you're okay." He looked into my eyes as if searching for something, anything. "You worried me, what would have happened if spilling your own blood didn't break me out of the trance?"

"Then I would have struggled severely." I whispered. He moved his hands up to cup my cheeks.

"Promise me that you won't do that again." He whispered quietly. "Please..."

"Do what-?"

"Don't act clueless, don't risk your life on a maybe." His eyes were begging as well. "Please promise me that you won't risk your life for us, or get yourself into stupid situations like that."

"Yoongi..." I frowned, wasn't risking my life the whole thing of being a hunter?

Before I knew what was happening his lips were against mine, moving slowly and gently as a way to coax me into promising.

Once the shock had wore off, my lips moved along with his, his hands slowly going back down to my waist.

"Please..." He whispered gently, his forehead against mine.

"Fine..." I was blushing. "I promise."

He smiled softly.

"Can I kiss you again?" He had a small smirk on his lips. I blushed softly nodding and our lips were together again.