Chapter Two

"Yah!" I crossed my arms standing there with a glare on my eyes. It had been four years since the first hunter attack against my brothers. "Are you going to give me my book back or not?"

T.O.P grinned at me and held it up above my head. I jumped up trying to reach it, causing him to laugh. I rolled my eyes slightly and dropped to one hand, swinging out a leg in a round motion, knocking him off his feet. I pinned him down with my knees and got the book from his grasp.

"Thank you." I rolled my eyes and walked to my room, putting the book back on my desk.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch, G-dragon throwing me a pack of seaweed and I smiled opening it and leaning against Daesung as I laid across the couch.

"We interrupt your program to bring you the following news, a group of vampires have been found to own a blood warehouse, bodies of humans in the back. Deceased and alive." The camera swapped from the womans face and to a factory. Daesung went to cover my eyes and I batted his hands away, the pile of bodies there. "An Illegal auction had been taking place for humans when the police of vampires and humans arrived. Tensions have risen between the vampires and the hunters. We interviewed a hunter earlier today."

"Hunters wherever you are out there, join forces with us. We will eradicate the beings calling themselves 'Vampires'." He spat the word as if it was the most distasteful thing he was to ever taste. "We will conquer our world once and for all."

I sat there for a second looking at the screen.

"We've got bigger and better plans for you Ji An, ones that don't require you to join forces with an idiotic man like that." Taeyang walked in.

"Why would anybody do such a thing like that?" My voice was quiet. "Those were probably all just innocent people-"

"No humans are innocent, you know that." He whispered and sat beside my feet. "But what those vampires did will have a knock on effect to all of us. It's going to be a lot more dangerous now."