Chapter Eight

Yoongi.

The way my name rolled from her lips was absolute heaven. It was almost like the scent of her blood.

"Yoongi Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked. I looked up at him from where I was sat and nodded. "You zoned out and your eyes are red."

"I'm fine." I spoke quietly.

If her speaking my name was a drug, damn I'd already be addicted to it-

"Is that... our music?" Hoseok asked his eyes red. I focused my ears in and heard spring day play in the background. We looked amongst each other and all got up simultaneously.

We reached the source of the music and heard a voice singing along.

"I'm not opening the door." Jungkook raised his hands backing away. Everybody looked at me and I sighed and opened the door and slowly slid in. I stood in shock as I saw Ji An dance and sing to spring day, the boys sneaking in behind me.

Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok joined in with her and her eyes widened in shock slightly causing us to sit and chuckle.

"Wait... I know who you guys are!" She ran a hand through her hair laughing to herself. "I feel like such an idiot for not realising sooner."

"You recognise us?" Namjoon asked.

She instantly bowed. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Bangtan."

"So you sing, dance, kill rogue vampires, save other vampires- what else can you do?" Jungkook knelt beside her as she looked though her music.

"I rap occasionally, I play piano... I'm very musically gifted I'd say. I enjoy reading, however I'm not very good since I wasn't taught in a school." She shrugged slightly. "I can draw too!"

"Rap for us." Taehyung grinned. We all watched her anticipation.

"Any specific song?"

"Cypher two!" Jin grinned.

She nodded and clicked on the song, kneeling up a bit more, wincing as she put pressure on one of her legs and I looked at her with furrowed brows.

She was injured?

She started rapping and I practically choked. She nailed everything, not even showing a sign of struggling.

"Yoongi-Hyung join in!" Jungkook grinned. I nodded slightly and waited for my verse to come up. Her eyes closed as she focused on getting out so many syllables in a short breath. I joined in and her eyes opened when she finished a smile on her lips.

"You're good." I complimented and she smiled.

"Thank you, Yoongi Oppa." I looked down a small smile on my lips.

"You like her." Jimin whispered wiggling his eyebrows when I looked at him, glaring daggers at him.

She stood up, muttering a small fuck under her breath as she knocked her thigh.

"You're injured. What's happened?" I asked holding her eyes.

"It's fine, it'll heal eventually." She smiled and she grabbed her jacket from beside the door before sitting with the rest of us on the floor.

Fatigue covered her features, which it would for a human. It was nearing two in the morning.

"Can I get to know you a bit more?" Her voice was quiet. "I want to know who I'll be living with."

"Of course." Namjoon smiled. She wrapped herself up in the jacket.

We went around the circle a few times but by time it came back to her she was completely asleep, her head on my shoulder.

My heart skipped a beat and I looked down at her.

"You totally like her Yoongi~" Jin teases a grin on his cheeks. "Vampires never like anybody unless they're soul mates."

"I don't like her." I huffed pushing her off me. She let out a whine as she opened her eyes.

"Who woke me?" She rubbed her eyes looking around the circle.

"Yoongi did. Here I'll take you to your room." Jungkook stood up and helped her up before carrying her on his back. I glared daggers at him.

"It's the first door on your left..." Her voice was full of sleep. I looked back at the remaining boys and they sighed.

"What?" I glared at them.